Quality, Risk and Assurance Manager
- Permanent Full time
- Monday to Friday 38 hours - flexible working hours
- Our technologies allow for a remote model of working so that our most suitable candidate can be set up in a home office environment or any of our offices located around Australia.
- $110,000 - $120,000 + superannuation + salary packaging (up to $15,900 tax free wage)
Who are we?
integratedliving is an industry leading community health provider known for its person centered approach to care. We are committed to delivering exceptional health and wellbeing outcomes people who are ageing and living with chronic illness in our regional, rural and remote communities.
Our culture is dynamic and fast paced, we move quickly and we deliver results.
As an organisation, we have been concentrating on providing exceptional in-home care to aged care customers with a 2024 focus of transforming to the leading provider of health and community care services for people who are either aging or living with a chronic illness and/or disability. If you have what it takes to manage our digital transformation program and would like to be a part of this exciting time, please read on and apply to be a part of the road trip!
What is this role?
Reporting directly to the Executive Director of Quality and Safety, this senior management position is responsible for effectively leading the Quality and Safety team as well as the development and implementation of the quality, compliance and risk management frameworks that exceeds regulatory requirements, including relevant accreditation and service standards.
You will need to effectively collaborate across the business with the senior leadership team as well as with external agencies, regulators and Government bodies to ensure continuous improvement of health and service outcomes for our clients and a safe workplace for our employees.
It will be essential that you have a demonstrated understanding of community, aged care and disability service provision within a community based organisation as well as experience with the corresponding certifications standards or frameworks e.g. ISO 9001:2015, NSQHS Standards, New Aged Care Standards, NDIS Practice Standards.
You will also need
- Tertiary qualifications within related field with specific skills in quality and risk management and auditing
- Over 5 years’ senior management experience in managing quality, risk and compliance
- Demonstrated working knowledge of and ability to implement and monitor quality management systems
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office
- A strong commitment to quality with high attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience in detailed report writing and data analysis
- Proven leadership and influencing skills.
- Must have a strong ‘can do’ attitude and ability to be hands on.
- Ability to travel nationally for auditing purposes
Benefits for you
All of our employees are entitled to a range of benefits, including:
- Flexible and supportive work environment who value our workers and what they do for our customers.
- Immediately eligible to receive generous bonuses through our customer referral program.
- Access to salary packaging options which means you pay less tax!
- Professional development and career progression opportunities.
- A safe and healthy workplace culture which promotes diversity, integrity and mutual respect.
For more information, please click here for the Position Description
Contact Angela (02) 4089 3804
Closing date Sunday 24th November
Integratedliving values diversity and promotes understanding and inclusion of all people organisation wide. Our workforce proudly reflects the local communities we live and work in and we actively encourage all applications
Work With Us
Careers with Us, Volunteer or Partner with Us.
Do something meaningful for others, for yourself and for your community. Be challenged and rewarded, while helping people who need care and support, to remain in their own homes. Every day is different, and your customers will amaze you, shock you and most of all inspire you. Be part of an organisation that fosters flexibility, values support, and keeps people connected.
Have more than a career: progress with purpose.