Aged Care Support Worker
- Casual role - approx 10 hours per week
- To service customers within Shepparton and surrounding areas
- Pay rate $28.38 per hour (includes casual loading)
- KM's paid in addition to hourly rate at 0.78/ km
integratedliving is an industry leading provider known for its person centered approach to care. We are committed to delivering exceptional health and wellbeing outcomes for our regional, rural and remote customers.
Our culture is dynamic and fast-paced, we move quickly and we deliver results for our customers, enabling them to stay home, where they want to be!
Job tasks and responsibilities
Our Support Workers deliver exceptional services to our customers. They empower individual customer choice, positively contribute to our customer's health and well-being, and enable ongoing active participation in the community.
In this role, you are responsible for following the customer care plan to provide high quality support in a safe manner. You will be carrying out a variety of different tasks, including; assisting with personal care such as showering, grooming, dressing and feeding, general household duties such as cooking, cleaning and washing, transportation to appointments and providing social support.
As a highly visible representative of the organisation, our Support Workers enhance integratedliving's reputation as a provider of choice through their commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction.
Skills and experience you will need to succeed
- Exceptional customer service skills, a positive attitude and a commitment to providing the best care to our customers.
- Certificate III in Individual Support or equivalent qualification OR minimum 12 months experience providing personal care to the elderly or disabled. Completion of the subject "assist with medication" highly desirable.
- Current drivers license (P1 or above) and motor vehicle – must be registered, reliable and CTP insured (comprehensive insurance not essential)
- Flexibility to work with our rostering team to cover a variety of services needed by our customers between 6am-7pm Monday-Sunday.
- Comfortable using technology including smart phones, handheld devices, email and internet.
- Current First Aid + CPR and working with children/vulnerable people certificate or willing to obtain
Benefits for you
All of our employees are entitled to a range of benefits, including:
- Flexible and supportive work environment who value our workers and what they do for our customers.
- Smart phone provided if you do not own one, or you can BYOD if you prefer
- Immediately eligible to receive generous bonuses through our customer referral program.
- Access to salary packaging options which means you pay less tax! - approx $4000 in your pocket for a full time equivalent employee.
- Professional development and career progression opportunities.
- A safe and healthy workplace culture which promotes diversity, integrity and mutual respect.
Position Enquires: Nikki (02) 4047 0542
Please click here for full job description.
Integratedliving values diversity and promotes understanding and inclusion of all people organisation wide. Our workforce proudly reflects the local communities we live and work in and we actively encourage all applications
Work With Us
Careers with Us, Volunteer or Partner with Us.
Do something meaningful for others, for yourself and for your community. Be challenged and rewarded, while helping people who need care and support, to remain in their own homes. Every day is different, and your customers will amaze you, shock you and most of all inspire you. Be part of an organisation that fosters flexibility, values support, and keeps people connected.
Have more than a career: progress with purpose.