Business Support Officer
- Full time position
- Monday to Friday - 38 hours with flexible start and finish times
- Based at Wharf Road Newcastle
- $60,000 + super + salary packaging (up to $15,900 tax free wage)
integratedliving is an industry leading provider known for its person centered approach to care. We are committed to delivering exceptional health and wellbeing outcomes for our regional, rural and remote clients.
Our culture is dynamic and fast paced, we move quickly and we deliver results.
As an organisation, we have been concentrating on providing exceptional in-home care to aged care clients with a 2024 focus of transforming to the leading provider of health and community care services for people who are either aging or living with a chronic illness or disability. If you would like to be a part of this exciting time, please read on and apply to be a part of the road trip!
About the role
Support the operations of the Executive Officer and Senior Management teams including preparation of Executive Team papers, confidential administrative and high level executive support to Sub committees, management of appointment diaries and travel arrangements.Operating with a high degree of independence in a fast paced environment, the Business Support Officer is required to be well organised, flexible, proactive, resourceful and sensitive to the required level of discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to provide communicate ideas clearly with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- Preparing meeting documentation including minutes and correspondence needed by Senior Management Group
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Assistant when needed
- Previous calendar management experience
- Ability to problem solve ambiguous and complex problems and develop workable solutions
- Demonstrated proficiency using applications such as Microsoft Office Suite, and managing electronic diaries
Benefits for you
All of our employees are entitled to a range of benefits, including:
- Flexible and supportive work environment who value our workers and what they do for our clients
- Immediately eligible to receive generous bonuses through our client referral program
- Access to salary packaging options which means you pay less tax!
- Professional development and career progression opportunities
- A safe and healthy workplace culture which promotes diversity, integrity and mutual respect
For more information, please click here for the Position Description
For a confidential discussion, please contact Angela (02) 4089 3804
Applications close 17th January 2020
integratedliving values diversity and promotes understanding and inclusion of all people organisation wide. Our workforce proudly reflects the local communities we live and work in and we actively encourage all applications
Work With Us
Careers with Us, Volunteer or Partner with Us.
Do something meaningful for others, for yourself and for your community. Be challenged and rewarded, while helping people who need care and support, to remain in their own homes. Every day is different, and your customers will amaze you, shock you and most of all inspire you. Be part of an organisation that fosters flexibility, values support, and keeps people connected.
Have more than a career: progress with purpose.