Recruitment Team Leader
Recruitment Team Leader
- Fantastic opportunity to make a difference
- Collegiate collaborative culture
- Growing organization in a growth industry
integratedliving Australia is an award-winning industry-leading provider, known for its person-centered approach to care. We are committed to delivering exceptional health and wellbeing outcomes for our regional, rural, and remote clients.
Our culture is dynamic and fast-paced, we move quickly, and we deliver results.
As an organisation, we aim to provide exceptional in-home care with a 2024 focus of being the leading provider of health and community care services for our clients - people who are either ageing or living with a chronic illness or disability.
Reporting to the Organisation Development & Capability Manager (OD&CM) this newly developed role leads a small team in the recruitment of high-quality talent for integratedliving Australia. Working closely with the OD&CM, you will drive the development and execution of an agile recruitment strategy, and liaise with Senior Managers and Hiring Managers across the business to ensure that organizational needs are understood and that recruitment activity is aligned. You will design and execute creative candidate attraction and sourcing strategies to contribute to the sustainable resourcing plan and promote integratedliving's employment brand.
Use your sound understanding of; current industry trends, best practices, and internal organizational changes to foster a continuous improvement culture, improving the overall recruitment delivery model. This is an opportunity to make a difference by optimizing resources, systems, and processes and will;
- Provide direction to the recruitment team
- Partner with Business Managers and leaders to understand needs
- Design and develop a work plan to execute on strategy
- Develop and implement attraction strategies
- Review and enhance the range of sourcing media platforms
- Develop strong internal/external stakeholder relationships
- Improve the use of technology inc. ATS (Scout) to maximize efficiencies and cost-effectiveness
- Ensure all reporting and compliance requirements are fulfilled
Essential Skills and Experience
As an experienced Recruitment Specialist, preferably with in-house exposure, you will have a sound customer-focused/delivery track record and have;
- Strong influencing, leadership and team development skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, volume recruitment environment
- Demonstrated resilience and the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Evidence of a continuous improvement mindset
- Delivered measurable results in a recruitment leadership role
- A hands-on, ‘can-do’ operating style
Our employees receive a range of benefits, including:
- Supportive work environment -we value our workers and what they do for our clients
- Access to salary packaging options which means you pay less tax!
- Professional development and career progression opportunities
- A safe and healthy workplace culture which promotes diversity and mutual respect
This is an exciting opportunity to lead a team and contribute to the growth of the team and organization!
For more information contact John on 02 4911 2677
Note: We will be actively screening and interviewing candidates so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
integratedliving values diversity and promotes understanding and inclusion of all people organisation-wide. Our workforce proudly reflects the local communities we live and work in and we actively encourage all applications
Work With Us
Careers with Us, Volunteer or Partner with Us.
Do something meaningful for others, for yourself and for your community. Be challenged and rewarded, while helping people who need care and support, to remain in their own homes. Every day is different, and your customers will amaze you, shock you and most of all inspire you. Be part of an organisation that fosters flexibility, values support, and keeps people connected.
Have more than a career: progress with purpose.