- PPT position - Wednesday/Thursday/Friday
- To service customers in Raymond Terrace/Port Stephens and surrounding areas
- $75,608 (FTE) + superannuation + salary packaging (up to $15,900 tax free wage)
- Km's reimbursed at 0.78 per km
Own nurses work independently to make a real difference to those living in Regional Rural and Remote Australia, but have access to the support of clinical leaders, geriatricians and education to help them achieve positive health outcomes for our clients
Why this nursing position?
Our customers are not another "bed number". Here, you can treat our customers holistically and make a positive difference to their health outcomes. As our Registered Nurse, you are charged with the power and autonomy to make the decisions and recommendations about their care and then see the outcomes of these decisions through to the end. You will be working with older Australians with complex co morbidity's and those with medical complexities, taking care other companies are not due to the person's remote home location. You will have access to clinical support from our Clinical Practice Advisors (help desk) and education provided by the Psycho-geriatric SOS service to ensure you feel successful, not isolated.
What you will be doing
- Providing timely and appropriate health education to customers and carers including running Wellness for Independence © group programs
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care for our home based customers with complex needs
- Encouraging and assisting customers and families to achieve their optimal levels of functioning, independence and self-care through care planning
- Providing advanced clinical care such as; chronic disease management, medication management, palliative care, catheter management, stoma care, wound management, diabetes management
Your expertise and qualifications needed
- Advanced and current clinical knowledge, skills with a minimum 4 years post grad experience
- Strong understanding of community nursing and the principles of primary health care including providing services in a consumer directed framework
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as an independent clinical and to self motivate
- Ability to organise work in a systematic, timely and accurate manner
- Strong computer skills including; email, internet use, basic excel and a willingness to learn and adopt new technologies in the workplace
- Division One Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioners' Regulation Agency
- Current driver's licence and ability to travel as required for customer care
If you are looking for to work for an organisation who doesn't call sick people "patients" but rather "customers with complex needs" and to truly make a difference, then apply to this role!
Please click here for the Position Description or contact Nikki (02) 4047 0542 for a confidential discussion
Please note - applications may close early should the best candidate be found prior to the closing date
integratedliving values diversity and promotes understanding and inclusion of all people organisation wide. Our workforce proudly reflects the local communities we live and work in and we actively encourage all applications.
Work With Us
Careers with Us, Volunteer or Partner with Us.
Do something meaningful for others, for yourself and for your community. Be challenged and rewarded, while helping people who need care and support, to remain in their own homes. Every day is different, and your customers will amaze you, shock you and most of all inspire you. Be part of an organisation that fosters flexibility, values support, and keeps people connected.
Have more than a career: progress with purpose.