Corporate Accounting Manager
integratedliving is a leading community services provider with an innovative and customer centric approach. We are committed to delivering exceptional health and wellbeing outcomes for our regional, rural and remote customers.
Our culture is dynamic and fast paced, we move quickly and we deliver results.
- Permanent Full time position
- Based in Wharf Road Newcastle - with provisions to work from home on a regular basis
- Opportunity to act up as CFO
Tasks and Responsibilities
The Corporate Accounting Manager is responsible for the leadership and operational management of the administrative and financial support functions of our organisation, which enables goals and objectives to be achieved at a high quality standard. Reporting direct to the CFO the Corporate Accounting Manager is responsible for business reporting in conjunction with contributions to our strategic financial planning and continuous improvement.
- End of month processing and reporting including insight into performance against financial plan and forecast
- FBT returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Cash flow reporting
- Actively contribute to the setting of the strategic objectives of the business including budgeting
- Coordination of ongoing auditing
- Management of Accounts Payable team (5) and Financial Accountant (1)
- Continuous improvement projects
- Coordination of end of year roll over
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Degree-level qualifications in Accounting or similar (essential)
- CA/CPA qualified (essential)
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
- Corporate financial system experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Experience using TechnologyOne is ideal, but not essential
- Experience working in the Community Services Sector is ideal, but not essential
- Excellent commercial accounting skills and commercial acumen, and the provision of value-add insight
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate financial information and concepts in common business language
- Robust financial support, including delivery, review and analysis of financial results
- Professionalism, respect and personal ownership for the integrity and accuracy of financial results
- Demonstrated experience in leading and working effectively as part of a team, including the ability to guide, direct, motivate and develop staff.
- Ability to foster our culture which is based on respect and dignity for our customers.
- Required to maintain a satisfactory Federal Police Record
Our successful candidate must have the experience and ability to act up as CFO for an initial period of time (additional allowance paid during this period)
All of our employees are entitled to a range of benefits, including:
- Immediately eligible to receive generous bonuses through our customer referral program.
- Access to salary packaging options which means you pay less tax!
- Professional development and career progression opportunities.
- A safe and healthy workplace culture which promotes diversity, integrity and mutual respect
Position Enquires: Stephanie Jones – (02) 40470544
Work With Us
Careers with Us, Volunteer or Partner with Us.
Do something meaningful for others, for yourself and for your community. Be challenged and rewarded, while helping people who need care and support, to remain in their own homes. Every day is different, and your customers will amaze you, shock you and most of all inspire you. Be part of an organisation that fosters flexibility, values support, and keeps people connected.
Have more than a career: progress with purpose.