Customer Care Coordinator
A newly created opportunity is currently available for a motivated and experienced customer service superstar to join our Customer Care team at insignia.
More about insignia
insignia is a leading national distributor of industrial labelling and coding equipment solutions and label manufacture with over 40 years’ experience in the Australian packaging market. We have multiple production and warehousing facilities across the country, supported by national sales and technical service offices. insignia is renowned for quality, innovation and progressive customer solutions and relationship management. We have a strong history of success, are growth focused for the future, and value and respect individuals within our business.
More about the role
As the Customer Care Coordinator you will provide exceptional customer service and champion our customers through all customer queries and interactions. You will achieve this by:
- Resolving all inbound customer phone and email enquires in an efficient and timely manner.
- Processing customer purchase orders received via phone, email and website.
- Liaising with Sales team to support our customers.
- Assist in recommending products to customers and liaising with Technical Specialists as required.
- Generate leads for the Sales team through industry research and contacts.
- Maintain all customer data and interactions within our CRM platform.
Please refer to the position description for more information about the role.
What we are looking for:
You will be energetic, professional, and have the ability to effectively communicate with customers via phone and email and have previous experience working in a customer service environment. Your other key skills will include:
- Positive, people-focused attitude
- Great time management
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Proficiency in effectively utilising the Microsoft Office application suite
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships
Please visit our website for further information: https://www.winson.com.au/careers/current-positions/
To find out more about insignia, visit our website www.insignia.com.au.
Please note applicants must have unlimited working rights in Australia.