insignia is a leading Australian-owned label manufacturer and distributor of industrial labelling and coding equipment. An award-winning company, with a result driven focus we have multiple production and warehousing facilities across the country, supported by national sales and technical service offices.
What makes working at insignia special? As a start, we are passionate about our vision – Helping Australia Compete – and we’ve been successfully doing so for over 50 years as a subsidiary of the Winson Group.
Our people tell us that at Winson, they get the best of both worlds; our established position and size mean you’ll get ‘big business’ structure, support and progression, without giving up the opportunities for ownership, direct impact, trusted relationships and a truly great culture.
About the role:
An exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive has become available to join our marketing team based at Wakerley. This is a generalist role where you will contribute to a diverse range of marketing activities, such as campaign development and execution, input into brand strategy, designing marketing collateral, and event management. You will also take the lead in market research, customer analytics and data integrity, as well as digital campaigns and website performance. It is a role you can sink your teeth into and make a difference.
For more information, please view the Position Description.
You will have approximately 3-5 years’ experience in marketing roles. You will be creative, analytical thinker, and a team player willing to engage in all aspects of marketing. You will also demonstrate out of the box thinking and willingness to challenge the status quo to help take a business to next level. To be successful in the role you will also have:
- Demonstrated ability to manage stakeholders at all levels including internal and external suppliers and customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Advanced skills with client database systems, CMS (eg Magento) and Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure, handle competing priorities and diverse workload to meet deadlines and manage activities through to completion.
- Tertiary qualifications such as Marketing, Media and Communications or a related discipline will be well regarded
If you are excited by our culture and motivated to contribute to Winson Group’s success we want to hear from you!
Please submit your application by answering the questions below and clicking 'Next'.
Please note applicants must have unlimited working rights in Australia.