HSEQ - Business Partner
insignia is a leading Australian-owned label manufacturer and distributor of industrial labelling and coding equipment. We operate in a B2B environment partnering with top tier Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FCMG) providers throughout Australia. An award-winning company, with a result driven focus we have multiple production and warehousing facilities across the country, supported by national sales and technical service offices. What makes working at insignia special? As a start, we are passionate about our vision – Helping Australia Compete – and we’ve been successfully doing so for over 50 years as a subsidiary of the Winson Group. Our people tell us that at Winson, they get the best of both worlds; our established position and size mean you’ll get ‘big business’ structure, support and progression, without giving up the opportunities for ownership, direct impact, trusted relationships and a truly great culture.
In this newly created role as the HSEQ Business Partner, you will be a key advisory resource to the company on both industry best practice and legislative requirements. Your responsibilities will include
- Leading and promoting a culture of working safely and setting a positive example for all other personnel
- Ensuring compliance with all local statutory requirements for Health & Safety
- Report, investigate and implement corrective and/or preventive actions resulting from identification of hazards, near miss incidents and work-related illness/injury.
- Conduct and monitor internal audits to assist with the implementation of timely and effective corrective action.
- Ensuring HSEQ compliance training and accreditations are up to date and current
- Assist with the development and implementation of approved HSEQ projects and initiatives
To be successful in this role, ideally you will have:
- Demonstrated experience of safety culture management within the manufacturing sector
- Superior stakeholder management and relationship skills with both internal and external business partners.
- Proficient in the use of data management systems.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of data analysis, trending and business intelligence reporting.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in WHS
- Workplace Rehabilitation Coordinator Accreditation
- Internal Audit Certificate
- HACCP Auditor qualifications (Preferred)
For more information, please view the detailed Position Description.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you today. If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please submit your application via Careers | Winson Group
Please note applicants must have unlimited working rights in Australia.