Apprentice Printer / Label Printer
- Get paid whilst you learn
- Located at Wakerly
This is an exciting position in a supportive working environment with the opportunity to develop your career very quickly. A skill shortage in the industry means that your skills will be in very high demand once you are qualified.
At insignia as an Apprentice Printer, we will:
- Enrol you in Cert III in Printing
- Assign you an onsite coach who will mentor and develop you
- Provide you with the opportunity to work on some of the industry’s best flexographic printers
- Invest in you with additional training and development opportunities to catapult your career into leadership roles
As a result, you will:
- Develop knowledge of printing and the graphics arts industry
- Become skilled in operating, monitoring and troubleshooting a range of printers
- Produce complex flexographic products, eg blank and designed labels
- Have a foundation for an exciting and rewarding career
- Always be in demand and enjoy job security and great pay
insignia is a leading Australian-owned label manufacturer and distributor of industrial labelling and coding equipment. An award-winning company, with a result driven focus we have multiple production and warehousing facilities across the country, supported by national sales and technical service offices.
What makes working at insignia special? As a start, we are passionate about our vision – Helping Australia Compete – and we’ve been successfully doing so for over 50 years as a subsidiary of the Winson Group.
Our people tell us that at Winson, they get the best of both worlds; our established position and size mean you’ll get ‘big business’ structure, support and progression, without giving up the opportunities for ownership, direct impact, trusted relationships and a truly great culture.
Some of the other benefits of working at insignia include:
- Work with friends not just co-workers – monthly bbqs, an active social club eg rock climbing, drinks, lawn bowls
- Access to Employee Assistance Program providing free and confidential counselling, financial, legal and health advice
- Onsite physio
- 50+ year history with proven success of developing people
- A safe work environment that also values and promotes continuous improvement
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send through your CV and a cover letter and we will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note applicants must have unlimited working rights in Australia.
Please visit our website for further information: https://www.winson.com.au/careers/current-positions/