Account Coordinator (Internal Applicants Only)
- Love working with people?
- Passionate about building quality customer relationships?
- Ready for your next career step?
An internal opportunity is currently available for a motivated customer service professional. This is your chance to develop your skills in account management while being fully supported by a dedicated team of professionals in our friendly insignia head-office. This is an excellent entry-level role for a graduate who is driven, resilient and eager to learn the skills to set you on a sales career path.
More about the role:
Reporting to the Customer Care Manager with a dotted line report to the Head of Sales (Labels), and working with an extensive national customer portfolio for Label Sales, you will retain and grow customers in your allocated territory through effective management of the on-going client relationship. You will also collaborate with other sales departments for their region to provide relationship, data, and contract management services to established and newly acquired customers.
To find out more about the role, view the Position Description.
This position offers an exciting career move to a more challenging and corporate role, in which you will have ownership and accountability for your day-to-day success.
Is this the role for you?
- Do you have a passion for providing excellent service and have the ability to build strong customer relationships?
- Do you have proven sales skills and experience in working with a broad product range?
- Do you have outstanding communication skills?
- Are you able to understand customer needs and offer product solutions?
- Are you able to work effectively within a computerised environment?
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit a one page cover letter outlining why you believe you are the ideal candidate and an updated copy of your CV, to Sonia in People and Culture via http://www.insignia.applynow.com.au/ by 5pm on Monday, 10 December. We will commence our selection process following this date.
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Maria Gill or John Atta.
Please notify your line manager of your intention to apply for this position.