Field Support Technician
- Work with industry leading labelling & coding products & solutions
- Permanent full-time position, Brisbane Head Office in Wakerley
- Vehicle, phone, laptop & uniform supplied
insignia is a leading Australian-owned label manufacturer and distributor of industrial labelling and coding equipment. An award-winning company, with a result driven focus we have multiple production and warehousing facilities across the country, supported by national sales and technical service offices.
What makes working at insignia special? As a start, we are passionate about our vision – Helping Australia Compete – and we’ve been successfully doing so for over 50 years as a subsidiary of the Winson Group.
Our people tell us that at Winson, they get the best of both worlds; our established position and size mean you’ll get ‘big business’ structure, support and progression, without giving up the opportunities for ownership, direct impact, trusted relationships and a truly great culture.
About the role:
Our Field Support department is seeking an experienced Technician to carry out effective and timely repairs on customer hardware and software on site, and occasionally within our Head Office workshop. You will also be responsible for providing support for preventative and breakdown maintenance and post sale support for a broad range of thermal printing, marking and coding technologies. To find out more about this opportunity, please view the Position Description.
You will be required to perform occasional work outside of business hours and have the ability to undertake some travel within the state.
You are a technically competent individual with sound mechanical aptitude, pride yourself on quality service and building excellent client relationships. You will also have:
- Ability to be very autonomous
- Excellent presentation skills with customers, you will be visiting the same customers very regularly
- Well-developed technical problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure with the ability to complete assigned work and meet deadlines
- Previous experience in a similar technician role would be an advantage
- Current open motor vehicle license
If you are excited by our culture and motivated to contribute to Winson Group’s success we want to hear from you!
Please submit your application via www.winson.com.au/careers and find out how you too can find the best of both worlds.
To find out more about insignia, visit our website www.insignia.com.au.
Please note applicants must have unlimited working rights in Australia.