Receptionist - Administration Assistant
Across Australia Just Better Care provides in-home aged care and disability support services, supporting people to live independently.
- Explore the opportunity to develop your career in a growing industry
- Join a friendly, professional team that provides you with ongoing training and support
- Enjoy the benefits from joining a national network, whilst working locally
This role is a great opportunity to develop your career in the growing aged care and disability industry. We are currently looking for a Full Time Receptionist-Administration Assistant to join our Mid North Coast team. Just Better Care team members play a key role in helping individuals and families receive the care and support services they need.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, customer focused, team player to fill the full-time position of Receptionist - Administration Assistant.
Salary: $50-$55K + super (38 hour work week)
Location: Port Macquarie
The purpose of the role is:
- Provide administrative support to ensure that Just Better Care’s operations are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner such as typing correspondence, reports and other documents, maintain office files, open and distribute the mail, taking minutes at meetings, distributing minutes and coordinate repairs to office equipment.
- Provide receptionist services such as greet and assist visitors, answer busy phones and direct calls and respond to inquiries and manage the flow of incoming calls and staff/customers/visitors in the office.
- Developing and managing customer service schedules, including service planning assistance, confirmation and short notice placements and cancellations.
- Supporting Community Support Professionals with time and attendance App.
- Verifying allocation of Community Support Professionals against customer service schedules to ensure time sheet data is processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintaining and updating data in company information systems.
- Meeting the specified standards for the delivery of quality in-home care and support services.
- Perform other related duties as required.
What you will need:
- Relevant qualifications in office administration or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience receptionist/administration in high volume environment
- Demonstrated high level verbal and written communication skills, including familiarity with, and confidence in using, the Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated relationship management with all internal and external stakeholders, as well as good interpersonal, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work under pressure and manage priorities
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexibility to meet the needs of a dynamic and changing environment
- Confident, positive and have a can do attitude.
- Positive contribution towards the organisation's culture.
- Display honesty, integrity and ethics and ensure confidentiality.
- Previous experience in the community care or health/aged care sector is desirable
- Current and clear Criminal Record Check (or willingness to undertake a Criminal Record Check as part of the recruitment process).
What we offer:
- Part of a dynamic and progressive organisation where staff feel they belong, are values and contribute to meaningful work
- Training & professional development opportunities (including free access to online learning tools & programs)
- Friendly, flexible and supportive work environment
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Program for staff and their immediate family
- Staff recognition programs
If you would like to join our growing team and become part of our friendly, professional network please Apply today.
Alternatively if you would like to find out more information about this role, please contact Alyson Gainsford, HR Advisor on telephone (02) 6590 1842 or email firstname.lastname@example.org