VACANCY NZ - Team Manager (Full Time)
Ref: KANZNIWF3 - Manukau, Auckland
TEAM MANAGER – Foster Care (Auckland)
Key Assets are seeking a qualified and experienced Team Manager, full time
*Application is located at the bottom of this page*
Key Assets is a dynamic non-government organisation providing high quality, innovative foster care in community based placements for children and young people with varying needs and behaviours. We are an established service provider, present in the North and South Island, committed to building a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce.
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our friendly and expanding team as the Social Work Team Manager. This role will be based in our Auckland office.
About the role, as Team Manager you will take a leadership role in the team and provide appropriate levels of line management, supervision, support and training to Social Workers to ensure that high quality practice is an achievable aim for all Social Workers in line with Key Assets service delivery and Vision and Values.
Experience and Skills Required
- Be highly energised and have a passion for delivering a high standard of service
- Be highly committed, resourceful, work to high standards and be an accomplished communicator
- Must hold a Social Work qualification as recognised by the New Zealand Association of Social Workers (ANZASW)
- Experience as a qualified social worker in a children and family setting of which two years must have been gained working directly with foster carers and children placed with them
- Have experience of leading, managing and/or supervising a staff team
- A good working knowledge of all relevant legislation pertaining to children’s services and safeguarding of children
- Be able to work flexibly and be dependable
- Applicants must reside in New Zealand in order to comply with our recruitment and selection process
- Successful applicants will be required to undergo statutory and personal checks prior to commencement.
- On-going training and supervision
- Company car
- Great workplace culture
- Laptop and phone
- Office based in Manukau, 2241
Please visit www.keyassets.com.au to view position description and apply on line. Ref# KANZNIWF3 VACANCY NZ - Team Manager (Full Time)
For a private and confidential discussion please call Louise Lawrence or Wayne Ferguson on Ph (09) 263 5151 during business hours
Link to Position Description : Team Manager
Closing date for applications Friday 6 October.
Interviews on 11,12 and/or 13 October.
Key Assets reserve the right to commence the interview process prior to the closing date.
** DISCLOSURES **
CANDIDATE FEEDBACK: Due to the large number of applications and EOI's received, Key Assets declines to provide individual candidate feedback at application stage.
ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible for consideration you must be a New Zealand Citizen / Resident, residing in New Zealand or hold the appropriate VISA that allows you to work within New Zealand with no restrictions.
APPLICATION: Please ensure you complete the questions as required and do not include such comments as, but not limited to 'Refer to Resume, See attached resume, Included in resume' etc. Our recruitment and selection/assessment procedures for all staff, contractors and foster carers are designed to safeguard children/young people by ensuring that only suitable individuals are appointed or approved. Please ensure this form is completed in full and that you demonstrate your skills/experience clearly within the application. CV’s/Resume's will be accepted and reviewed, but assessment is mainly based on this application form so please ensure you provide adequate information for the above criteria and Position Description details.
KEY ASSETS THE CHILDREN’S SERVICES PROVIDER is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.