VACANCY QLD - FULL TIME Foster Carer Recruitment & Marketing Coordinator
Ref: KAQLD03 - Brisbane, Eight Mile Plains
FOSTER CARER - RECRUITMENT & MARKETING COORDINATOR (BRIS)
* Application located at the bottom of the page *
Key Assets The Children’s Services Provider
- An evolving service provider, Australia wide
- Committed to building a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, AWEI Employer of Choice for 2015 & 2016, AWEI Gold Employer Award for 2017 and finalist for the Australian HR Awards 2017
- Provide therapeutic support to vulnerable children and young people in Foster Care
- Office based in Eight Mile Plains (Head Office)
** PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSITION DIFFERS FROM ANY HR RECRUITMENT OR AGENCY RECRUITMENT ROLE.
THIS ROLE REFERS TO THE RECRUITMENT OF FOSTER CARERS TO THE ORGANISATION **
About the role
To provide administrative support to the enquiry and application process for prospective Foster Carers from first contact through to pre-panel, managing all the administration with regard to the recruiting, training and assessing of Foster Carers, whilst delivering excellent customer service at all times. To support the team in the delivery of the company’s Recruitment and marketing strategies, and to assist in the delivery of an effective foster carer recruitment strategy through co-ordinating and undertaking a range of marketing activities under the support and direction of the Recruitment and Panel Manager.
- Following up on Foster Carer inquiries and assist in the process undertaken with potential foster carers
- Assist in the deliviery of assessment reports, so clear and concise communication is a must,
- Completion of Initial Screening questionnaires for Foster Carers
- Assist in the maintainance & developing the Key Assets website
- Assist in development & implemention of marketing activities for Foster Carer recruitment; local events, and other community activities/opportunities, to maintain the profile of the agency within the community.
Our ideal candidate will
- Have Foster Care/ Out of Home Care experience
- Be highly energetic and able to work under pressure
- Must be able to work autonomously and use own initiative,
- Be experienced in PR & Marketing and be highly organised for events coordination
- Be flexible to working some week nights and weekends with community events
- Have customer relations skills and a strong focus to deliver a high quality service
- Evidence, understanding and practical application of the use of IT and electronic communications including Microsoft office
- Experience of establishing new client groups, sales &/or customer service
- Have experience facilitating training in an engaging and creative way
- Ability to compose clear, accurate and concise reports, letters & memos
- Must hold a FULL, clean Australian driver's licence
- You will also be required to undergo the successful completion of relevant and local statutory checks
- Salary Packaging (to increase your take home pay)
- Superannuation at 9.5%
- On going supervision and Training
- Fantastic office space and wonderful people
- Office location in Eight Mile Plains
KEY ASSETS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO INTERVIEW SUITABLE CANDIDATES BEFORE THE POSTS CLOSING DATE
Closing Date: 28th Feb 2018
For further information on this vacancy please call Jennie Tuck (Recruitment & Placements Manager) - 07 3452 9900
KEY ASSETS THE CHILDREN’S SERVICES PROVIDER is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and minority groups are encouraged to apply.
Key Assets Fostering is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes applications from all appropriately qualified and experienced members of the community.
** DISCLOSURE STATEMENTS **
'VACANCY' Applications: These applications are for current vacancies within the organisation.
'EOI' Applications: These are 'expression of interest' applications only. Expressions of Interest are monitored on a regular basis for talent pooling purposes. EOI information is stored in a secure repository for a given period of time. Should a vacancy become available that meets with your skills, experience and qualification then a member of our team will contact you for a further discussion.
Please note – Due to volumes, EOI applications may not receive a reply if unsuccessful. Contact will be made by our team should your application meet with our criteria and if we have positions available.
CLOSURE DATE: Closing dates is not applicable for EOI Application, this is an internal review date for office use only. EOI's will remain open until directed by senior management. For 'Vacancy' campaign's, Key Assets reserves the right to interview and possibly appoint suitable candidates prior to the closing date of said campaign. Closing dates may also be extended at any time.
CANDIDATE FEEDBACK: Due to the large number of applications and EOI's received, Key Assets declines to provide individual candidate feedback at application stage. There may also be times when feedback is not provided, due to volumes of campaigns advertised. Key Assets apologies in advanced.
ELIGIBILTY (for AUS and or NZ Vacancies): To be eligible for consideration you must be either an Australian/ New Zealand Citizen /Resident residing within the country of the advertised position at the time of application. For overseas applicants you will hold an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa with no restrictions on working within the country. It is preferred that you be in the country at the time of application to be available for our interview process however for suitably experienced and qualified applicants interview alternatives may be arranged.
HOURS: 'Casual' - Hours are needs based. Hours are also not consistent / regular. Weekend and or holiday work may be required.
COMMENCEMENT: Occurs when all statutory and personal checks have been satisfactorily completed. Departmental checks may take up to 28 days to process which can cause delays.