VACANCY QLD - FULL TIME Recruitment and Placements Support Officer
Ref: KAQLDMA - Brisbane, QLD
RECRUITMENT AND PLACEMENTS SUPPORT OFFICER – FULL TIME
** Application located at the bottom of this page **
Key Assets The Children’s Services Provider
- An evolving service provider, Australia wide
- Committed to building a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, AWEI Gold Employer for 2017
- Provide therapeutic practice support to families and the vulnerable children and young people in their care
- Full time (37.5 hrs), office based in Eight Mile Plains
Key Assets – The Children's Services Provider is a dynamic not-for-profit community service organisation providing high quality, innovative out of home family and community based placements for children and young people with varying needs and behaviours. Since 2007 our unique service has grown respect across 6 states within Australia and within the North and South Islands of New Zealand.
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our friendly and inclusive team in the Foster Carer Recruitment Team.
About the role, as the Recruitment and Placements Support Officer you will provide administrative support to both the Recruitment and Placement Services of Key Assets Queensland. This role includes the enquiry and application process for prospective Foster Carers from first contact through to pre-panel, managing all the administration with regard to the recruiting, training and assessing of Foster Carers, plus effectively supporting the stimulation of new business through placements, Edge of Care Services and day to day operations, whilst delivering excellent customer service at all times.
You will take a positive sales/customer orientated response to initial enquiries and ensure every effort is made to make contact with prospective foster carers within the required time frames.
Experience and Skills Required
- Be highly energised and have a passion for delivering a high standard of service
- Be highly committed, resourceful and work to high standards
- Be an accomplished communicator who is willing to engage with different people and provide a safe setting for varied conversations both in-person or over-the-phone’
- Have experience in admin/sales/marketing and carer recruitment would be an advantage
- Have previous experience or knowledge of the Out Of Home Care – desirable
- Be a self-starter, comfortable with taking initiative and have creative problem solving skills
- Be able to work flexibly and be dependable
- Applicants must reside in Australia in order to comply with our recruitment and selection process
- Successful applicants will be required to undergo statutory and personal checks prior to commencement.
- On-going Training and Supervision
- Salary Packaging and Superannuation
- Great workplace culture
- Office based in Eight Mile Plains
Link to Position Description : Recruitment and Placements Support Officer
Key Assets reserve the right to commence the interview process prior to the closing date.
Closing Date: 24th September 2017
For a private and confidential conversation please call Jennie Tuck on (07) 3452 9900 or 0409 238 989
KEY ASSETS THE CHILDREN’S SERVICES PROVIDER is committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and minority groups are encouraged to apply.
CANDIDATE FEEDBACK: Due to the large number of applications and EOI's received, Key Assets declines to provide individual candidate feedback at application stage.
ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible for consideration you must be an Australian resident, residing in Australia at the time of application and interview stage, or hold an appropriate Australian work visa that allows you to work without conditions.
APPLICATION: Please ensure you complete the questions as required and do not include such comments as, but not limited to 'Refer to Resume' etc. Our recruitment and selection/assessment procedures for all staff, contractors and foster carers are designed to safeguard children/young people by ensuring that only suitable individuals are appointed or approved. Please ensure this form is completed in full and that you demonstrate your skills/experience clearly within the application. CV’s/Resume's will be accepted and reviewed, but assessment is mainly based on this application form, so please ensure you provide adequate information for the above criteria and Position Description details.