Expression of Interest - Lifestyle & Wellness Team members
Karingal Green is a world-class aged care community providing a range of residential options, specialist services and in-home & community care services. This unique, integrated community is part of Hall & Prior’s ongoing commitment to design and deliver leading, quality and relevant aged care options that ensure better health outcomes for Western Australians.
Located in High Wycombe in the City of Kalamunda, Karingal Green sits on a spacious 1.6 hectares of land nestled at the foothills of the Darling Scarp amongst lush natural bushland.
The thoughtfully designed community will include 160 residential aged care beds catering to all levels of care needs. The home offers generously appointed, modern accommodation designed to suit the specific needs of residents; beautiful living and garden spaces; a wellness centre, hydrotherapy pool, gymnasium, café and cinema; an on-site allied and primary health clinic; and a dedicated research, training and education centre.
At Karingal Green we are building a team of compassionate and caring people who will work to create an environment that’s loving, caring and supportive, whilst providing the highest standard of clinical care consistent with the Hall & Prior Aged Care Group.
We are inviting expressions of interest for Lifestyle & Wellness Team members , such as Occupational Care Assistants, Physiotherapy Assistants or Lifestyle Assistants.
Team member selection will commence in February and will continue throughout 2020.
To be successful in this position you will possess the following:
- Therapy Assistant Certificate
- Experience working within the Aged Care Setting
- Ability to work as a team player with strong communication skills
- Compassionate, dedicated and caring nature with the ability to build strong rapport with care recipients
- Current National Police Certificate or willing to obtain
- Computer skills
- Competent documentation skills
- Flexible working attitude with willingness to work as required across a 24/7 rotating roster
- Knowledge and understanding of the Aged Care Act (1997)
- Full work rights in Australia
- 24/7 RN cover in the homes
- Specialised resource team to support the homes such as: Dietitian, Speech Pathologist, Pharmacist, ACFI Coordinators, Quality Coordinator, Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist
- Flexible working arrangements
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- Free flu vaccination annually
- Discounted health insurance
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
If you would like to become a part of our team at Karingal Green and would like to submit your expression of interest click on the “Apply” button and attach your Resume with a Cover letter.
As an equal opportunity employer, supporting workplace diversity, we encourage applications from people of all backgrounds, genders and cultural heritages.