EOI- Administrator-Business Systems
Karingal Green is a world-class aged care precinct providing a range of residential options, specialist services and in-home & community aged care services for Western Australia.
The 1.6 hectare planned community will include 160 aged care beds catering for high and low care needs residents and offer world-class health and wellness facilities including a wellness centre, primary & allied health care clinic, cinema, private dining, cafe, gymnasium and heated swimming pool.
It will also offer comprehensive health and lifestyle programs, rehabilitation services, day respite and onsite staff development, training and research facilities to ensure the highest quality of care services are available to residents and the local community.
At Karingal Green we are building a team of compassionate and caring people who will work to create an environment that’s loving, caring and supportive, whilst providing the highest standard of clinical care, delivered by the Hall and Prior Aged Care Group.
We are inviting expressions of interest for Business Systems Administrators.
Team member selection will commence in February and will continue throughout 2020.
To be successful in this position you will possess the following:
- Minimum two years previous experience in administrative support, especially in a data entry, payroll and rostering support role (Experience within the Aged or Disability Care sector is advantageous)
- Ability to work as a team player with strong communication skills
- Compassionate, dedicated and caring nature with the ability to build strong rapport with consumers, costumers and family members
- Strong verbal, numerical and written communication skills
- Computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Work well in a team environment and independently
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to show initiative and be proactive
- National Police Certificate
- Full work rights in Australia
- 24/7 RN cover in the homes
- Specialised resource team to support the homes such as: Dietitian, Speech Pathologist, Pharmacist, ACFI Coordinators, Quality Coordinator, Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist
- Flexible working arrangements
- Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- Free flu vaccination annually
- Discounted health insurance
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
If you would like to become a part of our team at Karingal Green and would like to submit your expression of interest click on the “Apply” button and attach your Resume with a Cover letter.
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.