VACANCY TAS - FULL TIME Foster Care Recruitment Officer
Ref: KATASCB1 - Tasmania
DO YOU CARE AS MUCH ABOUT CHILDREN & YOUNG PEOPLE AS WE DO?
Careers That Make a Difference!
RECRUITMENT OFFICER – Foster Care
Key Assets - The Children's Services Provider, is a dynamic not-for-profit specialist foster care agency providing high quality and innovative family placements for children and young people.
Due to the growth within our service we are looking to appoint a highly energetic, creative and personable Foster Carer Recruitment Officer.
You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the inquiry and application process for prospective Foster Carers from first contact through to pre-panel, managing all the administration with regards to recruitment, training and assessment of Foster Carers, whilst delivering excellent customer service at all times.
You will also provide support in the delivery of the company’s Recruitment and marketing strategies, and to assist in the delivery of an effective foster carer recruitment strategy through coordinating and undertaking a range of marketing activities under the support and direction of the Recruitment and Panel Manager. To undertake a range of general administrative support functions for the broader local office.
*** Please note : This unique FAMILY SERVICES position is not the same as
or similar to the requirements of a Recruitment Agent and or HR Recruitment function ***
- Full Time (flexibility of working hours required)
- Travel within Tasmania
- Office based in Launceston
- Car + Mob & Laptop and the ability to Salary Sacrifice
The role itself is varied and includes such tasks as:
- Following up on Foster Carer enquiries and telephone liaison
- Visiting potential foster carers
- Writing detailed clear and concise reports and internal/external communications
- Completion of Initial Screening questionnaires for Foster Carers
- Maintaining & developing the Key Assets database
- Implementing marketing activities for Foster Carer recruitment
- Undertake a range of marketing activities, arrange and participate in local events and other activities/opportunities, to maintain and raise the profile of the agency within the community.
Our ideal candidate will:
- As you will be part of the first contact with our service you will be highly energetic, be enthusiastic, engaging and be able to make that lasting positive 'first impression'
- You will be highly customer service focused and willing to go the extra mile
- Must be able to work autonomously and use own initiative,
- Have knowledge or an understanding of Foster Care / Out of Home Care
- Be highly organised administratively and for events coordination
- Evidence, understanding and practical application of the use of IT and electronic communications including Microsoft office
- Experience of establishing new client groups, sales &/or customer service
- Ability to compose clear, accurate and concise reports, letters & memos
- Must be a resident in Australia and hold a FULL, clean Australian driver's licence
- You will also be required to undergo relevant and local statutory checks
Due to the nature of the role you will need to be available and prepared to work evenings and weekends as required.
KEY ASSETS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO INTERVIEW SUITABLE CANDIDATES BEFORE THE POSTS CLOSING DATE
Closing date : Sunday, 19th March
For further information on this vacancy please call Caroline Brown (State Director) on (03) 6283 1900
LINK : Recruitment Officer
LINK : Our Vision and Values
Key Assets Fostering is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes EOI's from all appropriately qualified and experienced members of the community.
In particular we welcome EOI's from people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background.