Marketing and Communications Officer
Kiama Municipality boasts lush rolling hills, unspoilt beaches, ancient rainforests, welcoming towns and villages and of course our two famous blowholes. Home to almost 23,000 people from Minnamurra in the north to the white sands of Gerroa to the south.
- Great coastal lifestyle
- Flexible working arrangements
- Enjoy work life balance
Blue Haven Care offers a true continuum of aged care services and a wide range of disability services for people in the local region. It is a not-for-profit organisation owned and operated by Kiama Municipal Council and a significant provider of aged care services both within the Municipality and the Illawarra region. Blue Haven Care Home is an 82 bed residential home located in Kiama.
It is an exciting time to join our dedicated team as we are in the process of re-developing the old Kiama Hospital site into an Aged Care Centre for Excellence which will include a 134 bed residential aged care facility with other facilities and services. This is due to open in October 2019.
- Effectively engage with all Blue Haven Care stakeholders and build pathways for better practice community and media engagement and communication.
- Promote Blue Haven Care’s brand and reputation consistently and proactively identify new ways to promote Blue Haven Care and deliver key messages.
- Work pro-actively and co-operatively across the organisation to provide effective engagement and communication outcomes.
- Ensure the highest ethical standards are maintained, discretion is exercised, confidentiality is protected and sensitive issues are handled appropriately.
- Permanent part time 28 hours per week
- Salary from $945.56 to $1104.72 per week (depending on qualifications, skills and experience)
- Plus 9.5% superannuation
For further information about this position, click here for a copy of the position description.
Contact: Marianna Parish Manager Community Programs on phone 4232 0444.
Closing Date: Sunday 9th June at 23:30pm
For more information on how to apply, view our Information for Applicants Guide.
Does this sound like the job for you? If so, answer all the questions below and on the NEXT page attach your resume.
We pride ourselves on being One Council | One Team with our values
Respect | Integrity | Innovation | Teamwork | Excellence
underpinning everything we do.