Specialised Customer Service Officer - Planning & Development - Internal Only
We are looking for a Specialised Customer Service Officer - Planning & Development from within our existing Customer Service team for a full time 12 month contract to:
- provide a high level of front line customer service to customers regarding the lodgement process for development related applications and certificates.
- take responsibility for complex development related applications and certificates being lodged with Council.
- promote the image of an effective and efficient Council to the community through the provision of sound application and certificate lodgement advice and quality Customer Service.
- demonstrate the Council’s Values of Respect, Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork and Excellence in your work and interactions with others.
- Temporary 12 month contract, 35 hour per week
- Salary from $1,109.30 to $1,188.00 per week (depending on qualifications, skills and experience)
- Plus 9.5% superannuation
For further information about this position, click here for a copy of the position description. Note that interviews will take place on 29th October 2019. Please note that only current Customer Service team members are eligible to apply.
Contact: Amy Bowles on 4232 0444
Closing Date: Sunday 27th October 2019 at 11:30 pm.
For more information on how to apply, view our Information for Applicants Guide.
Does this sound like the job for you? If so, answer all the questions below and on the NEXT page attach your resume.
We pride ourselves on being One Council | One Team with our values
Respect | Integrity | Innovation | Teamwork | Excellence
underpinning everything we do.