Kiama Municipality boasts lush rolling hills, unspoilt beaches, ancient rainforests, welcoming towns and villages and of course our two famous blowholes. Home to almost 23,000 people from Minnamurra in the north to the white sands of Gerroa to the south.
- Great coastal lifestyle
- Flexible working arrangements
- Enjoy work life balance
Join our dedicated and enthusiastic team who are committed to creating a Municipality that has a healthy, vibrant, beautiful environment and harmonious connected and resilient community. We are focused on, not only achieving our organisational goals but assisting staff to realise their professional and personal goals.
- To operate Council’s Backhoe and carry out various construction and maintenance tasks in an effective and efficient manner as directed by the Works Coordinator.
- To convey the image of Council as being both courteous and efficient in all activities.
- Permanent full time, 38 hours per week
- Salary from $50,196 to $53,669 per annum (depending on qualifications, skills and experience)
- plus 9.5% superannuation
- Access to the Fitness Passport
For further information about this position, click here for a copy of the position description.
Contact: John Green, Works Coordinator on 4232 0444.
Closing Date: Sunday 10th November 2019, 23:30pm.
For more information on how to apply, view our Information for Applicants Guide.
Does this sound like the job for you? If so, answer all the questions below and on the NEXT page attach your resume.
We pride ourselves on being One Council | One Team with our values
Respect | Integrity | Innovation | Teamwork | Excellence
underpinning everything we do.