Senior Registered Nurse
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Senior Registered Nurse to oversee the overall clinical service delivery for our residents on a full-time basis at our Greenway Views village.
- Deliver direct and comprehensive nursing care and individual clinical case management to village residents.
- Manage medication, wound care, and other clinical services.
- Lead, mentor and train junior RNs, running micro sessions, group activities, competency assessments and seminars in areas of clinical specialty as required.
- Ensure all aspects of palliation are delivered to the highest standard.
- Work with the Village Care Manager to identify gaps in training.
- Provide clinical leadership for the Care Team on shift
- Current Registration with APRHA as a Registered Nurse
- Membership of a Professional Organisation – Desirable
- Relevant experience working in the Aged Care or Community Care environment (desirable)
- Demonstrated competence in the provision of contemporary nursing care including medication management, clinical assessment and relevant documentation
- Demonstrated specialty skills in complex wound management, chronic disease management, medication administration, continence and/or palliative care (highly desirable)
- Ability to use technology relevant to the delivery of nursing/care services
- Demonstrated competence in the financial link between service delivery and funding framework (such as HCPs, CHSPs) (desirable)
- Understanding of the Aged Care environment with a particular emphasis on funding, Quality Systems, Accreditation and Continuous Quality Improvement.
- Well-developed clinical assessment and care delivery skills and the ability to participate in care delivery
- Demonstrated ability to supervise, delegate, and negotiate with others to deliver quality nursing care with a willingness to show leadership and embrace change in the coordination and delivery of care.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate with residents and families to ensure their care and service directions are understood and implemented.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
If you are passionate about contributing to the LDK community and believe this is the opportunity for you, apply now including your CV and Cover Letter.
For further information about LDK Seniors’ Living, visit our website at https://ldk.com.au/
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Police Clearance and have a flu vaccination up to date.