Food and Beverage Supervisor
Our vision is to create the most loved seniors’ communities in Australia, through our ‘one move’ promise. At LDK Seniors' Living, our three core values that we live and breathe by every day, are Love, Decency and Kindness. Every aspect of our business has only one thing in mind – our residents.
About the role
We are seeking a passionate and experienced Food and Beverage Supervisor on a permanent full-time basis.
- Restaurant and in room meal delivery duties and food service
- Supervision, training and coordination of food and beverage employees working
- Ensure food is rotated with minimal wastage
- Monitor daily and ensure all storage areas, food preparation areas and chillers are clean and sanitized in outlets
- Manage administration requirements for the restaurant and in room meal delivery, stock orders, food safety requirements
- Support in further tasks that may be given by the hospitality manager
Qualifications and Experience
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate
- Food Handlers safety Certificate
- Completion of accredited Barista Course (desirable)
- Mpower experience (desirable)
- 1 year of experience working in a similar role and/or environment
- Previous experience working in a team supervisory role within restaurant, café and bar environment
- Proven communication skills with an engaging and friendly personality
- Ability to take initiative and resolve queries in a practical and positive manner
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to work proactively and unsupervised
- Positive and flexible approach to work
- IT tech savvy
- Manage duty rosters, stock orders and food safety
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
If you feel passionate about contributing to the LDK vision and believe this is the opportunity for you, please apply now.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Police Clearance before commencing.