Assistant Care Manager
Our vision is to create the most loved seniors’ communities in Australia, through our ‘one move’ promise. At LDK Seniors’ Living, our three core values that we live and breathe by every day, are Love, Decency and Kindness. Every aspect of our business has only one thing in mind – our residents.
You will assist the Village Care Manager to lead the resources, coordination, and support functions, ensuring quality delivery of care to residents living in their own home within the LDK Village Community. This is a hands-on leadership support role within the Village.
You will share our vision and be passionate about disrupting the sector by bringing “Our One Move Promise” to life for our residents through the delivery of quality care underpinned by love, decency and kindness. This means you are innovative, solutions oriented with a ‘can do’ attitude and have a high focus on and commitment to resident choice and control over their life choices.
Based in our Greenway Views village in Canberra, ACT. Your responsibilities will range in the following areas:
- Assist with the development, monitoring and implementation of the business plan for delivery of care services
- Ensure legislative and contractual compliance of packaged care and In the Home Services including CHSP and Fee for Service
- In conjunction with the National Care Manager and the Village Care Manager, maintain the LDK model for planned and packaged care services
- Monitor and adapt team strategies engaging with resident (client) to ensure compliance with clinical, support and professional standards
- Assist to review external performance reports to internal and external funders
- Monitor, maintain and review the system to disseminate care information to all stakeholders
- Support a team of clinical and non-clinical employees at the Village, including direct reports
- Support the training and development of the care team
- On-call availability & support
- Oversee performance against service agreements and oversee actions and implementation of resolutions
What You’ll Need
- Tertiary qualifications in Community Care or Social Services, or experience deemed the equivalent
- Registered Nurse
- Ability to work Monday (12pm – 8:30pm) and Tuesday to Friday (6:30am – 2:30pm)
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience within homecare
- Extensive experience with complex care or support management
- Experience in or an active role within a change process.
- Knowledge of the aged care industry, including retirement living communities.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
- Experience contributing to the development of policies and procedures as well as systems and processes.
- Knowledge of Home Care / Consumer Directed Care
- Strong teamwork skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritisation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a solution focus
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to a variety of people
- Strong communicator
- Demonstrated ability to execute agreed strategy to ensure alignment with the broader business strategy
If you are passionate about contributing to the LDK community and believe this is the opportunity for you, apply now including your CV and Cover Letter.
For further information about LDK Seniors’ Living, visit our website at https://ldk.com.au/
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Police Clearance and have a flu vaccination up to date.