We are proud to lead the way in reshaping the seniors’ living industry and employ individuals based on delivering this vision, along with those who share our core values of Love, Decency & Kindness.
Our company culture is world class with our quarterly staff engagement surveys tracking at 4.45/5. 100% of LDK employees surveyed said they would recommend LDK to a friend.
About the Role
LDK Seniors’ Living is experiencing exciting growth and we are looking for a passionate and driven Receptionist to join our team at our beautiful Greenway Views village in Tuggeranong. This exciting role will join the reception team and provide our first point of contact for our residents and visitors
As the Receptionist, you will:
- Be the first point of contact for residents and visitors coming in to the village
- Greet and assist all residents/clients with their inquiries
- Answering, managing and/or redirecting phone calls
- Processing all incoming and outgoing emails through the reception inbox
- Associated administrative tasks relating to the role including stock ordering
- Experience in a busy reception environment
- Excellent computer skills
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Ability to manage multiple residents and prioritise work.
- Accounts reconciliation experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to process information and include in relevant reports and/or communications.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- LDK Academy (Professional or personal development programs available to all employees)
- Positive and supportive culture driven by our values of Love, Decency and Kindness
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Value Proposition program
If you are passionate about contributing to the LDK community and believe this is the opportunity for you, apply now including your CV and Cover Letter.
For further information about LDK Seniors’ Living, visit our website at https://ldk.com.au/
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Police Clearance and have a flu vaccination up to date as well as provide COVID-19 Vaccination Status.