Food & Beverage Attendants
Food and Beverage Attendants
Being part of LDK Seniors’ Living means you are committed to the values of Love, Decency & Kindness and will work within these values every day. It means you model these values for other staff and that you strive for excellence in everything you do. You are keen to improve your knowledge and skills, use your initiative and work well with others in the team. If these values and aspirations are consistent with how you want to work, you will be well supported to achieve them!
About the role
This is an amazing opportunity for enthusiastic Food and Beverage Attendants to join our growing and friendly team in our Greenway Views village. You will provide a warm, friendly and efficient food and beverage service to our residents and other guests, ensuring exceptional service standards are delivered and maintained at all times in line with resident expectations.
Qualifications and Experience
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate
- Food Handlers safety Certificate
- Completion of accredited Barista Course (desirable)
- Mpower experience (desirable)
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Courteous and pleasant attitude towards residents, guests, and colleagues
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to work proactively and unsupervised
- Positive and flexible approach to work
- IT tech savvy
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
If you feel passionate about contributing to the LDK vision and believe this is the opportunity for you, please apply now.
Learn more, visit our website www.ldk.com.au or alternatively, contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have more questions.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Police Clearance before commencing as well as providing flu and COVID vaccination status.