Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator
LDK is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer, who can also help the marketing team with marketing administration support, with a drive to be a 'brand champion' to drive development, design and upkeep our growing brand portfolio. This full-time position needs the successful candidate to work within a fast-paced environment that has experience in concept design, visual design rollout and while not essential digital animation and video is desirable but not essential. This position will require regular interstate travel.
About the role
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Executive you will be joining a business at an extremely exciting time. This newly created role will require the skills of a qualified Graphic Designer but also have an interest in completing some marketing duties. Some of these responsibilities and duties for this role include:
- Design and produce creative assets for print, digital and other communications
- Preparing designs for social media, eDMs, flyers, posters, brochures, banners and more
- Manage multiple projects at once with strong time management and organisation
- Assist in preparing visuals to support Sales/Executive pitches (presentation materials, bay layout guides, illustrative mock-ups etc.)
- Maintaining and enforcing brand style guides
- Developing and managing LDK’s central image library and creating contact sheets
- Owning the online collateral portal, uploading new collateral developed to the portal and providing training/support to the sales/marketing team in how to order new collateral if required
- Briefing in the printer to upload new collateral to the online portal
- Workflow management - manage and coordinate design requests from the business, liaising between internal stakeholders and external support agency
- Plan and coordinate regular design WIPs with lead brand agency to ensure inhouse collateral is being developed ‘on brand’
- Production and replenishment management of the online portal – coordinate printing and merch re-ordering
- Proactively look for and suggest improvements to the design workflow model, including new ways to streamline processes.
- Administrative support to the marketing team across a range of areas, including the marketing invoicing system and booking team travel
- Supporting the marketing team across all areas of marketing
This role must be able to work autonomously and be flexible to changing priorities.
You will be a motivated and enthusiastic person who likes to add value to their team. Someone who is passionate about what they do with the ability to partner effectively while providing innovative and creative solutions.
The successful candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree or Graduate diploma in Graphic Design
- Min. 2 years experience as a Graphic Designer
- Demonstrable graphic design and video editing skills with a strong portfolio
- Experience in creating animation/video e.g. GIFs, desirable but not essential
- A strong eye for visual composition
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, advertisements, and multimedia design
- Adaptable to change and able to act rapidly and effectively when handling multiple projects
- Highly effective communication and consulting skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Skilled in coordinating with external parties
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrates excellent initiative
- Adobe Illustrator
- Premiere Pro
If you feel this is the right opportunity for you, apply now with your cover letter, portfolio and resume detailing your suitability for the role.
About LDK Seniors’ Living
Here at LDK Seniors’ Living, we are changing the game in Retirement and Aged Care, leading the way with a new product concept and winning awards by creating industry leading properties around Australia. Our teams thrive on being dynamic, collaborative, and resilient and this role is no exception. Be a part of a passionate team of marketing professionals, who are playing a big part in making sure that our senior Australians are treated with the Love, Decency & Kindness they deserve.
For further information about LDK Seniors’ Living, visit our website at https://ldk.com.au/
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Police Clearance and have an up to date influenza immunisation.