About the role
We are seeking a motivated Sales Manager to join our passionate and friendly Membership and Marketing team and help us increase and maintain high levels of occupancy at Australia’s most innovative and premium seniors living village.
Reporting to the Senior Sales Manager our role is to assist seniors and their families to make an informed decision about their ageing journey. You will generate sales opportunities through facilitating tours in our beautiful village and apartments, establishing relationships with prospective residents and families, taking deposits and nurturing them through to move in and settlement.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide advice and assistance to residents in relation to their Village membership, resolving any queries or issues as they arise
- Maximise member satisfaction and goodwill including confidence in quality and value for money
- Meet planned membership targets
- Prepare and implement sales and marketing strategies for on-site and off-site presentations, expos and seniors’ and community functions
- Maintain an accurate records management/filing system including accurate database management
- Track membership targets, collect and collate relevant information and data and report on progress of key milestones, leading to prioritisation and achievement of deadlines
- Prepare and present regular and ad hoc sales reports to relevant team members
- Undertake specific projects as reasonably directed
Qualifications & Experience
- Qualifications in business or real estate would be desirable but is not essential
- Demonstrated experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Demonstrated experience in customer relationship management
- 3 years senior sales manager experience in aged care, real estate or hospitality environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and database management
- Understanding of the aged care industry, the ACT Retirement Villages Act or real estate conveyancing procedures would be highly regarded
- Offer maturity in decision making, time management skills and team-working skills
- Positive and constructive salesperson who works to nurture motivation and engagement as the company continues to grow, take pride in your appearance and are honest, act ethically and with high integrity
If you are passionate about contributing to the LDK community and believe this is the opportunity for you, apply now including your CV and Cover Letter.
For further information about LDK Seniors’ Living, visit our website at https://ldk.com.au/
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Police Clearance and have an up to date flu vaccination and COVID vaccination status.