Assistant Grounds Keeper
LDK Seniors' Living is building Australia’s most innovative seniors living villages, delivered through a genuine continuum of care, in world-class vibrant communities, that will truly be worthy of our seniors.
Our vision is to create the most loved seniors’ communities in Australia, through our ‘one move’ promise. At LDK Seniors' Living, our three core values that we live and breathe by every day, are Love, Decency and Kindness. Every aspect of our business has only one thing in mind – our residents.
Undertake Gardening and Cleaning activities to develop and maintain the gardens and communal areas to a high standard of presentation.
This is a casual position on
Some of your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Carry out gardening tasks such as watering, hedging, pruning, planting, cleaning, mowing, fertilizing, mowing.
- Assistance with ordering stocks when required
- Maintain cleanliness of grounds such as surveying, irrigation repairs.
Demonstrated experience in undertaking gardening, cleaning, and maintenance duties, preferably in an aged care environment. Further, you will have:
- Qualifications in horticulture, gardening and/or landscaping (Advantageous)
- First Aid certificate
- Team player
- Empathy towards aged persons and their requirements living within the village
- Proficiency in using computing software and Microsoft Office and be able to learn further programs when required.
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
If you feel passionate about contributing to the LDK vision and believe this is the opportunity for you, please apply now.
Learn more, visit our website www.ldk.com.au.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Police Clearance and have an influenza immunization prior to commencing.