Home Care Package Coordinator
We are proud to lead the way in reshaping the seniors’ living industry and employ individuals based on delivering this vision, along with those who share our core values of Love, Decency & Kindness.
Our company culture is world class with our quarterly staff engagement surveys tracking at 4.45/5. 100% of LDK employees surveyed said they would recommend LDK to a friend.
About the Role
LDK Seniors’ Living is experiencing exciting growth and we are looking for a passionate and driven Resident Options Coordinator to improve the financial sustainability of the delivery of care for residents, by leveraging both government care funding support and the internal LDK care offering.
This position is a permanent full-time position based in our beautiful five-star Greenway Views village in Canberra.
As the Resident Options Coordinator, you will:
- Establish a rapport with residents/prospective residents, undertaking an assessment of their current care funding arrangements.
- Effectively communicate from both a support and finance perspective to assist residents’ improved understanding of LDK offering and government funding arrangements.
- Meet regularly with Clinical case manager for preparation and management, review of pipeline report, create an action plan and future procedure planning.
- Report any concerns and risks to the Clinical Case Manager.
- Deliver excellent customer service to residents, families, staff, management, visitors other health professionals and external stakeholders.
- Confidently raise issues and problems identified during your duties with the Clinical Case Manager.
- Manage and coordinate meeting schedules, preparation and relevant documents for meetings. Take notes at meetings, prepare actions list and follow up.
- Manage and coordinate education schedules, preparation and relevant documents for education sessions. Take notes and prepare action lists for follow-up.
- Exceptional knowledge and experience in government funding (HCP, DVA and CHSP in particular)
- Experience and extensive knowledge of Home Care Packages, ideally in roles such as recruiting consumers to home care packages and explaining the financial processes.
- Financial/commercial acumen and attention to detail
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Ability to manage multiple residents and prioritise work.
- Accounts reconciliation experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to process information and include in relevant reports and/or communications.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- LDK Academy (Professional or personal development programs available to all employees)
- Positive and supportive culture driven by our values of Love, Decency and Kindness
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Value Proposition program
Interested in Applying?
If all the above sounds like you, Apply Now because we would love to hear from you!
Please, only consider employment with LDK Seniors’ Living if you feel as strongly about our vision and values as we do.
Learn more, visit our website www.ldk.com.au or alternatively, contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions.