LDK Seniors’ Living is building Australia’s most innovative seniors living villages, delivered through a genuine continuum of care, in world-class vibrant communities, that will truly be worthy of our seniors.
Our vision is to create the most loved seniors’ communities in Australia, through our ‘one move’ promise. At LDK Seniors’ Living, our three core values that we live and breathe by every day, are Love, Decency and Kindness. Every aspect of our business has only one thing in mind – our residents.
To provide safe, efficient and resident focused cleaning services to residents, in compliance with legislative requirements and in line with the LDK’s policies and procedures.
- Deliver cleaning services for residents included but not limited to:
- Other cleaning services as required.
- Empty bins and general removal of non-infectious and infectious items
- Communicate with all staff, residents, and visitors in a professional and customer focused manner
- Other duties as reasonably requested
Qualifications and Experience
- First aid Certificate
- CPR Certificate
- Previous experience in a similar role would be highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of sound levels of customer service
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Excellent communication, negotiation, organizational and time management skills
Workplace Health and Safety
Workplace Health and Safety is everyone’s responsibility. As an LDK employee you are responsible for:
- Adhering to safe work practices and instructions
- Demonstrating positive safety behaviours
- Taking personal responsibility to maintain safety and wellbeing
- Immediately reporting anything at work that is believed to be dangerous or hazardous
- Not acting in a manner that places yourself or others at risk.
Aged Care Quality Standards
All employees are accountable for upholding the Aged Care Quality Standards in their role. As an LDK employee you will work with our residents to provide high quality care and services, acknowledging their choices and seeking feedback from them to improve and monitor the systems and processes in place.
You will participate in all training and development opportunities provided to you by LDK to improve our care and services to residents, responding in an open and transparent way when things go wrong by reporting all incidents promptly and truthfully.
At LDK it is everyone’s role to protect our residents from harm, abuse or neglect.
Federal Police Clearance must be attained and declaration made of any future charges or convictions that could potentially affect your role within LDK.
This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive. This role may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the service and/or organisation.