LDK’s vision is that every senior Australian will be treated with Love, Decency & Kindness in their ageing journey. These values are what form the basis of everything we do. We are proud to be leading the way in reshaping the seniors’ living industry and employ individuals based on delivering this vision, along with those who share our core values of Love, Decency & Kindness.
Our employees are valued members of the LDK family. We have an ongoing commitment to support and foster each employee’s development and boast extensive career growth opportunities. It is only through these commitments to our staff that we can deliver the best possible outcomes for our residents.
- Deliver nursing care and clinical management to village residents and/or community clients
- Promote and deliver a holistic approach to care, focusing on the needs and rights of village residents and/or community clients (as required) according to the Consumer Directed Care (CDC) principles.
- Provide education to village residents and/or community clients oriented towards the promotion of health improvements.
- Supervise team of Personal Care Assistants, EN and Domestic Assistants in day to day activities for residents and provide clinical leadership
- Be an advocate and promote the LDK Values of Love, Decency and Kindness.
Qualifications and Professional Experience
- Current Registration with APRHA as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse (Relevant experience in Aged Care or Community Care is highly desirable)
- Demonstrated competence in the provision of contemporary nursing care including medication management, clinical assessment and relevant documentation
- Demonstrated skills in complex wound management, chronic disease management, medication administration, continence and/or palliative care (highly desirable)
- Ability to use technology relevant to the delivery of nursing/care services
- Understanding of the Aged Care environment with a particular emphasis on funding, Quality Systems, Accreditation and Continuous Quality Improvement.
- Evidence of COVID vaccination essential
If you are passionate about contributing to the LDK community and believe this is the opportunity for you, apply now including your CV and Cover Letter.
For further information about LDK Seniors’ Living, visit our website at https://ldk.com.au/
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Police Clearance. LDK has a Mandatory Vaccination Policy with respect to COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination.