Clinical Adminstration Coordinator
LDK Greenway Views are looking for Clinical Administration Coordinators to join our team. Reporting to the Clinical Case managers, this role will provide direct administrational support in areas such as clinical assessment, care planning and evaluation and financial reporting.
As the Clinical Administration Coordinator - your days will be spent:
- Providing great customer service & advocating for our residents
- Developing goal & care plans for the clinical case managers.
- Provide guidance to promote enablement through informed decision making and workable solutions
- Completing all required documentation
- Identifying & responding to customer's changing needs
- Working collaboratively with clinical case managers, LDK team & allied health services
- With a well-developed knowledge of the aged care sector, you have experience in a coordination / case management role.
- As a natural problem solver, you can work autonomously and also work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
To be considered for this role, you'll need:-
- Experience in aged care or community services.
- Strong computer literacy
- Familiarity with home care packages.
- Great interpersonal & communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn & use new software for record keeping
Applications must be made through our website www.ldk.com.au
Queries relating to this process can be directed to email@example.com
LDK has a mandatory vaccination policy in regards to COVID-19 vaccinations and flu vaccination (including COVID Boosters)