Personal Care Assistant
Join our LDK Team!
LDK Seniors’ Living is building Australia’s most innovative seniors living villages, delivered through a genuine continuum of care, in world-class vibrant communities, that will truly be worthy of our seniors.
To provide personal care and/or domestic assistance support services to residents as allocated by the Shift Supervisor and/or Village Care Manager. Your duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing personal care as requested by the resident and in line with the resident’s care plan (where documented)
- Responding to emergency call outs
- Understanding and implementing care plans and assist with delivery of range of activities (social, physical, emotional)
- Provision of manual handling to assist residents with daily task
- Working hours include a range of available 24 hours shifts, 7 days a week. Candidates can select from the following shifts Monday to Sunday:
- Day Shift 6.30am to 2.30pm
- Afternoon Shift 2.30pm to 10.30pm
- Night Shift 10.30pm to 6.30am.
Demonstrating experience in a similar role, you will have proven yourself as a Personal Care Worker who treats residents in a respectful and courteous manner. Further, you will have:
- Certificate III or IV in Aged Care (or equivalent)
- Modules equivalent to Module CHCC305C (assist clients with medication) is essential
- First aid / CPR certificates
- Previous experience working in community or aged care would be highly regarded
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills
Most importantly, you will be a team player who lives and breathes our values every day.
How to apply
If you are passionate about contributing to the LDK community and believe this is the opportunity for you, apply now with your resume.
For further information about LDK Seniors’ Living, visit our website at https://ldk.com.au/
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Police Clearance and have influenza immunisation.