LDK Healthcare is building Australia’s most innovative seniors living villages, delivered through a genuine continuum of care, in world-class vibrant communities, that will truly be worthy of our seniors.
Our vision is to create the most loved seniors’ communities in Australia, through our ‘one move’ promise. At LDK Healthcare, our three core values that we live and breathe by every day, are Love, Decency and Kindness. Every aspect of our business has only one thing in mind – our residents.
To provide a safe, efficient and customer-centric hospitality service to residents and guests, in compliance with legislative requirements and in line with the LDK’s policies and procedures.
- Deliver domestic and cleaning services included but not limited to:
- Domestic assistance (e.g. dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, cleaning indoor windows, washing dishes, changing bed linen, unescorted shopping, cleaning bathroom/toilets and cleaning inside fridges)
- Laundering, pressing/ironing and folding of items such as linen, residents’ garments, utilising washing, drying, extracting, pressing, folding or other industrial machines/equipment as required
- Other cleaning services as required.
- Empty bins and general removal of non-infectious and infectious items
- Communicate with all staff, residents and visitors in a professional and customer focused manner
- Other duties as reasonably requested
- First aid Certificate
- CPR Certificate
- Previous experience in a similar role would be highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of sound levels of customer service
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Excellent communication, negotiation, organisational and time management skills
Federal Police Clearance must be attained and declaration made of any future charges or convictions that could potentially affect your role within LDK.
This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive. This role may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the service and/or organisation.