Group Assistant Financial Accountant
LDK Seniors’ Living is building Australia’s most innovative seniors living villages, delivered through a genuine continuum of care, in world-class vibrant communities, that will truly be worthy of our seniors.
Our vision is to create the most loved seniors’ communities in Australia, through our ‘one move’ promise. At LDK, our three core values that we live and breathe by every day, are Love, Decency and Kindness. Every aspect of our business has only one thing in mind – our residents.
About the Role
You will be a self-driven individual who loves to practice excellent attention to detail yet see the bigger picture, along with the opportunities this presents in a high growth organisation. You will be processing accounts payable and accounts receivable for the LDK group of companies.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include yet not be limited to:
- Processing of Accounts payable for external suppliers
- Transact inter-entity recharges.
- Corporate card reconciliation and payments.
- Manage receipting and settle accounts receivable
- Managed fixed assets register.
- Prepare bank reconciliations.
- Enter and issue invoices to residents for GSC levies to Village Management Accountant.
- Act as a point of contact for all supplier account queries.
- Prepare payment files for amounts owing to internal and external suppliers.
- Preparing select balance sheet reconciliations including Trade Creditors, Trade Debtors and Credit Card.
- Processing monthly journal entries.
- Assisting projects and ad-hoc tasks as required
- Monitoring multiple accounts email inboxes and actioning any tasks.
- Have a tertiary qualification in Accounting or similar.
- Experience with high volume accounts-payable invoice processing;
- Knowledge of creditors;
- Experience in creditors reconciliations;
- Similar Industry experience would be highly regarded
- Ability to provide high quality, timely processing of invoices;
- Accurate and timely data processing skills;
- Proficient in Operating systems, Word and Excel applications
- Efficient, accurate and competent;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- High level of numeracy skills;
- Ability to work to tight reporting deadlines and prioritise workloads;
- Team player
What LDK Seniors’ Living can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Tablet/laptop device and phone for flexible working arrangements
- Positive, friendly and supportive environment
If you are interested in the above position and you feel strongly about LDK values and vision, apply now with your cover letter and resume.
Applications close Friday, 10 July 2020 at 5:00pm
For further information about LDK Seniors’ Living, visit our website at https://ldk.com.au/
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Police Clearance.