Digital Marketing Coordinator
Are you a digital marketing superstar who is ready for a challenge? Do you want to be part of changing the landscape of an industry and influence the lives of our senior Australians for the better?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions and are a true team player with a “can do” attitude, then we’ve got an opportunity for you to join the LDK family.
About LDK Seniors’ Living
Every senior Australian should be treated with Love, Decency and Kindness in their ageing journey. Our vision is to create the most loved seniors’ communities in Australia, through our ’One Move Promise®’.
LDK Seniors’ Living is building Australia’s most innovative seniors’ living villages, delivered through a genuine continuum of care, in world-class vibrant communities, that will truly be worthy of our seniors.
At LDK, our three core values that we live and breathe by every day, are Love, Decency and Kindness. Every aspect of our business has only one thing in mind – our residents.
About the role
We are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic and experienced Digital Marketing Coordinator. The role is primarily responsible for supporting the Marketing Executive on driving all things digital, including developing industry leading websites, Marketing Automation, Search/SEO and social channels, with regular tracking and reporting to drive continuous improvement across the digital space
What you’ll do
- Support the Marketing Executive to measure, analyse and report on digital marketing activities including website performance
- Support the Marketing Executive to manage company websites, which will include:
- developing and executing new websites ensuring a seamless user journey
- developing and updating web content and uploading/resize images
- continually improve company websites to increase traffic, conversions and lead quality
- continually evaluate site performance through extensive testing, analytics and optimisations
- drive traffic growth by implementing world class on-site SEO best practices
- conducting regular content audits to eliminate redundant information and ensure all content is accurate and relevant
- drawing regular insights from GA data to continuously improve website performance and user experience
- Support the Marketing Executive to continuously build out Pardot and the Marketing Automations and content within Pardot (linking through to SalesForce)
- Support the Marketing Executive to drive all things digital including paid search, SEO and PPC
- Support the Marketing Executive with the day to day planning and management of the company’s social media presence
- Maintain industry digital listings to drive quality leads to help achieve quarterly sales targets
- Be supported and empowered within your role whilst being provided with the opportunity to upskill through recognised training
What you need
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in marketing or a related field
- 5+ years digital marketing experience
- Proven experience driving results from multiple website optimisation projects
- Experience uploading content, resizing images onto websites
- 2+ years’ experience in SEO and CRO best practice
- Expert level in Google Analytics
- Utilising Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools to improve website effectiveness
- Experience with Google Marketing Suite will be highly regarded (Google Tag Manager, Search Console, Google Optimize, Google Ads etc)
- Demonstrated experience in HTML, CSS
- Experience in marketing automation and email marketing
- Demonstrated experience with social media management of Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram, including continuous improvement by implementing insights gathered through regular reporting using social media tools
- Demonstrated experience in using social media scheduling and reporting tools such as Sprout Social, Hootsuite or Co-Schedule
- Demonstrated experience with the Adobe Creative suite, Indesign, Photoshop
- Experience with Pardot and/or Salesforce will be highly regarded
- Enthusiastic and energetic team player
- Genuine, honest and caring nature
- Detail driven and outcomes focussed
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Adaptable to change and able to act rapidly and effectively when handling multiple projects
- Ability to travel interstate regularly.
If you feel passionate about contributing to the LDK vision and believe this is the opportunity for you, apply now with your cover letter and resume.
Applications close Monday, 13 July at 5:00pm
For further information about LDK Seniors’ Living, visit our website at https://ldk.com.au/
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Police Clearance.