About the Role
The role of the Rostering Administrator is to roster LDK care-staff with our residents to provide At-Home care services according to agreed timeframes, and in line with the LDK’s strategy, Vision and Values and operating requirements.
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, your responsibilities will include yet not be limited to:
- Rostering the Village Care Team for resident visits and processing roster changes
- Coordinate the process of welcoming new Care Team Members to the Village and preparing them for their jobs
- Assist with inductions, competency assessment processes, trainings, orientations
- Support the onboarding process of the Care Team
- Initiate process improvement projects such as improving rostering efficiency and Care Team satisfaction
- Qualification in Aged Care, with specific emphasis on the delivery of home care services or equivalent experience.
- Work related learning in the area of rostering and award interpretation
- Previous experience using rostering systems to roster large teams, preferably in a home care or community care setting
- Minimum 2 years of experience in rostering or scheduling for a medium to large fast paced workforce is essential
- Demonstrated strong working knowledge of the Aged Care and Nurses Awards.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Proven time management and multi-tasking skills, able to meet regular deadlines.
- Highly developed problem-solving skills and the ability to be decisive under pressure.
- Ability to match and roster care team members in accordance with client requirements
- Sound communication skills, both oral and written
- A committed and effective team member but works well independently.
If you are interested in the above position and you feel strongly about LDK values and vision, apply now with your cover letter and resume.
For further information about LDK Seniors’ Living, visit our website at https://ldk.com.au/
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Police Clearance and have an up-to-date influenza immunisation.