LDK’s vision is that every senior Australian will be treated with Love, Decency & Kindness in their ageing journey. These values are what form the basis of everything we do. We are proud to be leading the way in reshaping the seniors’ living industry and employ individuals based on delivering this vision, along with those who share our core values of Love, Decency & Kindness.
Our employees are valued members of the LDK family. We have an ongoing commitment to support and foster each employee’s development and boast extensive career growth opportunities. It is only through these commitments to our staff that we can deliver the best possible outcomes for our residents.
The Solution Architect will deliver the business’ technology vision and strategic ambitions through the development and delivery of our future-state technology solutions, our data and integration model and the architectural roadmap.
The role will define and deliver the ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ solutions architecture, the logical data model and high-level requirements and designs for applications and infrastructure solutions. Critical to the role is the development and implementation of our integration model and the development of our solution optioning processes.
This is a 12 Month Fixed Term Full-Time employment with possible extension.
- Define the ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ solutions architecture and logical data model.
- Develop a prioritised technology roadmap aligned to the business’ technology vision and strategy.
- Develop strategy and solutions for the integration of business-critical COTS applications and infrastructure systems.
- Design and implement solution optioning and vendor selection frameworks.
- Define and implement data governance and quality frameworks.
- Develop high level requirements and cost-efficient designs for applications and infrastructure solutions.
- Lead and conduct workshops and meetings to develop an architectural roadmap and solutions.
- Provide architectural subject matter expertise and coach project teams to achieve outcomes.
- Assist the project manager to develop project plans, work packages and schedules for design, test and implementation phases.
- Identify, monitor and manage issues and risks.
- Provide regular status reports and updates.
- Degree in Technology or related field
- Solutions/Enterprise Architecture Certification e.g. TOGAF (desirable)
8-10 years’ experience in solution architecture and design.
- Proven experience in the definition ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ solutions architecture and logical data model.
- Extensive experience of integration of applications, data and infrastructure technologies.
- Experience in leading the development and implementation of technology strategies and roadmaps.
- Experience in the development and implementation of data governance frameworks.
- Experience of developing and managing solution optioning and vendor selection frameworks.
- Demonstrates thought leadership and creativity and balances innovation and practicality.
- Ability to lead, manage and coach technical partners, vendors, business stakeholders and project teams to achieve architectural outcomes.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and relationship development skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to meet deadlines, establishes trust and fosters a collaborative approach to achieve outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) including solid documentation, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Able to communicate complex technology concepts in a simple and concise manner and with a focus on business value.
- Creative problem-solving, a high attention to detail and a hands-on approach.
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial models and budgeting
- Experience with project management methodologies and processes.
- Self-motivated, requires minimal direction and demonstrates high levels of initiative with the ability to multi-task.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and possess the ability achieve outcomes in a fluid environment.
- Federal Police Clearance.
- Current influenza immunisation.
If you feel passionate about contributing to the LDK vision and believe this is the opportunity for you, please apply now.
For further information about LDK Seniors’ Living, visit our website at https://ldk.com.au/