Village Finance Manager
LDK Seniors' Living is building Australia’s most innovative seniors living villages, delivered through a genuine continuum of care, in world-class vibrant communities, that will truly be worthy of our seniors.
Our vision is to create the most loved seniors’ communities in Australia, through our ‘one move’ promise. At LDK Healthcare, our three core values that we live and breathe by every day, are Love, Decency and Kindness. Every aspect of our business has only one thing in mind – our residents.
To manage the financial affairs of the Greenway Views Village.
- Preparation of monthly management reports including P&L and commentary for the Village and Scheme Operator
- Presentation of Village financial reports to the resident committee
- Monthly meetings with department heads and Village General Manager to discuss results and agreed actions
- Involvement in preparation of rolling 13-week cashflows for Scheme Operator
- Cash Flow Forecasting & management for Village
- Work with the Group Finance team to prepare financial statements for the Village in line with the Retirement Villages Act ACT 2012 (RVA) including liaising with the external Auditors.
- BAS/GST Compliance
- Liaise with external accountants and auditors
- Work with the Group Finance team to ensure support functions are working smoothly
- Manage the Budget and Reforecasting process for the Village
- Review and authorisation of the Payroll process at the Village
- Generate billing for services provided at the Village for the Residents on behalf of the Operator.
- Maintain Accounts Receivable aging and attend to any queries from residents
- Act as primary source of contact for residents on financial matters and liaise with the Village Residents Committee per the RVA
- Ensure Accounts Payable invoices are coded correctly by the Village Senior Leadership team in accordance with the budget and the DOA and provided to Group Finance in a timely manner
- Continuous review of Supplier arrangements, contracts and pricing to ensure the best fee for services and products provided
- Adhoc reporting including analytical work required across the Village
- Work with Village General Manager to ensure adherence to procurement policy
- Proactivity work as a Business Partner to the Village Senior Leadership Team, looking at continuous improvement
- Assist in the development of standard policies and procedures across the business working towards a “Model” village to be implemented across future sites
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of a new finance and payroll system for the Business
- Assist in the ongoing implementation of the POS system at the Village
- Assist the Hospitality Manager in menu costings and the preparation and implementation of a food management system
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance
- CPA qualified or currently completing
Skills & Experience:
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Accounting for the retirement village sector experience preferable but not essential
- Advanced excel skills
- Demonstrated experience in account management functions and ability to manage large volumes of financial data for a growing organisation working with multiple ledgers
- Demonstrated experience with Xero
- Federal Police Clearance.
- Current influenza immunisation.
- Ability to travel when required
If you believe this is the exciting opportunity for you, apply now.
For further information about LDK Seniors’ Living, visit our website at https://ldk.com.au/