Food and Beverage – Café Barista
LDK Seniors' Living is building Australia’s most innovative seniors living villages, delivered through a genuine continuum of care, in world-class vibrant communities, that will truly be worthy of our seniors.
Our vision is to create the most loved seniors’ communities in Australia, through our ‘one move’ promise. At LDK Seniors' Living, our three core values that we live and breathe by every day, are Love, Decency and Kindness. Every aspect of our business has only one thing in mind – our residents.
About the role
We are seeking an enthusiastic permanent part-time Food and Beverage Attendants to join our growing and friendly team in our Greenway Views village. You will provide a warm, friendly and efficient food and beverage service to our residents and other guests, ensuring exceptional service standards are delivered and maintained at all times in line with resident expectations.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist in creating a warm and welcoming environment for all residents and guests
- Attend to guest and resident queries and/or complaints
- Familiarise yourself with the food and beverage offering
- Take food and beverage orders
- Opening/closing of Café
- Ensure the dining areas are clean and well presented
- Ensure all till procedures are carried out
- General cleaning duties within a cafe, food preparation area, cold and storerooms,
- Experience Barista in café or busy food and beverage outlet
- Proven Food handling and waiting experience
- Experience in any point of sale system
- Current Food safety training
- Current RSA training
- Availability to work from 10am - 2pm (Monday to Friday)
- One year of experience working in a similar role and/or environment
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Courteous and pleasant attitude towards residents, guests and colleagues
- Ability to work proactively and unsupervised
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
If you feel passionate about contributing to the LDK vision and believe this is the opportunity for you, please apply now.
Learn more, visit our website www.ldk.com.au or alternatively, contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have more questions.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Police Clearance before commencing.