Tech Bar Support Consultant
About the Role
At each of our villages, we will be providing an on-site technical support Help Bar, largely focused on assisting our residents with the use of technology at the village. We are looking for a customer focused, Level 1 technical support technician to join our Village operations to provide first level technical and customer service support to residential customers and village management.
It is a hands-on role and requires someone with excellent interpersonal skills, patience and ability to openly communicate and support elderly customers.
Reporting to the ICT Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include yet not be limited to:
- Support residents and village management with technology services and digital access to information supplied by LDK Seniors’ Living
- Configure and record residential accounts in database
- Troubleshoot base technical issues with end user hardware, software and services and escalating to level 2 when required
- Actively promote LDK’s technology services and lead information forums focused on technology offering for residents
- Construct and conduct one on one and group training session for end user appliances
- Assist ICT department on technical related issues and base trouble shooting
- Catalogue and inventory management of ICT equipment
- Configure ICT equipment for residential usage and operational needs
- Assist vendor relations for ICT needs
- Record and schedule routine maintenance cycles.
Degree or Diploma preferred System / Technical certifications
- 1-2 years proven experience in a customer service environment.
- Successful experience in training, process and support functions
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Technical aptitude (computer literate, able to quickly learn new applications)
- Prior Customer service experience preferred
- Familiarity with Apple, Samsung and Windows software and hardware
- Able to teach non-technical customers in technology
- Able to create and manage training sessions for residential technology usage
- Demonstrated communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be highly self-motivated
- Shows high levels of initiative
- Requires minimal direction to complete tasks
- ‘Go the extra step’ attitude for customers.
What LDK Seniors’ Living can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Tablet/laptop device and phone for flexible working arrangements
- Positive, friendly and supportive environment
If you are interested in the above position and you feel strongly about LDK values and vision, apply now with your cover letter and resume.
For further information about LDK Seniors’ Living, visit our website at https://ldk.com.au/
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a Police Clearance and have an influenza immunisation up-to-date prior to commencing.