Executive / Operations Support
Lagardère Travel Retail, a dynamic part of the global Lagardère Services group, is a world-leading travel essentials, duty free and food service retailer, with operations in 30 countries throughout Europe, North America, Asia and the Pacific.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to join our busy and fast paced head office, located in Mascot. In this newly created role, reporting into the Executive General Manager, you will be expected to provide diverse, sensitive and confidential executive support to meet the requirements of the business.
A snapshot of your varied responsibilities will include:
- Diary management and maintenance of Company files
- Preparation of correspondence, presentations and tender documents
- Maintenance of Executive personnel files
- Coordination of national and international meetings as well as tele & video conferences
- Assisting with financial, operational, people and process related tasks
- Maintaining a positive industrial relations environment
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent computer skills, advanced Microsoft applications
- High attention to detail and the ability to problem solve
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time
- Ability to think laterally and see “The Big Picture”
- Previous experience operating in a large organisation would be a plus
Working in a supportive and friendly team environment, this is a rewarding opportunity that will keep you busy and on your toes; ideally suited to a self-motivated, focused and proactive individual with a positive attitude.
If we’ve piqued your interest and you have the experience and confidence to take ownership of this varied role then we’d love to hear from you.
Experience new horizons, every day!