Service Manager - Sunshine Coast
Sunshine Coast, QLD
Service Manager – Sunshine Coast
We are currently seeking an experienced Service Manager to lead the delivery of Multicap’s disability support services based in the Sunshine Coast.
The successful applicant will be responsible for management of select services, ensuring service delivery is reflective of customer need, delivering on agreed quality outcomes for the individual and organisation.
Primary duties will include:
- Managing the delivery of agreed quality services, in line with Multicap’s strategic priorities for the service and organisation
- Providing influential leadership, direction and supports to Service Leaders and Direct Support Staff.
- Establishing and maintaining key stakeholder relationships, enhancing the customers’ experience of Multicap services and providing opportunity for improved brand awareness and image.
The position is a permanent full-time position for 76 hours per fortnight.
To be considered for the position, you will ideally have:
- Experience in the provision of services for people with disabilities, particularly those with complex behavioural/medical support needs
- Qualifications that underpin your practical experience (Desirable)
- Demonstrated knowledge of legislation, policy, and associated programs in the disability and/or related community services area.
- Experience in the development, training and implementation of positive behaviour support plans.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, ideally within a similar role
- Financial acumen including the development of individual service quotes and management of a prescribed budget.
- Proficiency in the use of Information Technology
- Ability to prioritise workload and respond to emergent situations.
- High level of effective oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of and capacity to apply Equal Opportunity and Workplace Health & Safety principles in the workplace.
Multicap is a high needs disability organisation assisting, developing and empowering people since 1962. Our people are outstanding and our work environment is professional and energised. We actively strive to be the leading source of creative an sustainable support options for people with disability. To find out more, visit www.multicap.org.au.