Job Coach - Barista, Cafe, Retail and Laundry Services
- Innovative human services organisation
- Dynamic, experienced team
- Queensland wide with opportunities for career development
We are currently seeking an experienced retail all-rounder to support our Banyo social enterprise stores on a casual basis based in Banyo.
Your new role
Our successful applicant will be responsible for supporting and coaching our employees who have a disability to reach their fullest potential whilst working; other duties include:
- Cash handling, stock display and control, house keeping, customer service and recording customer orders
- Actively supporting and creating an environment that promotes open communication, continuous improvement, training and skill development
- Variety of tasks - from making coffee in the cafe to laundering and ironing in our social enterprise Laundretto.
- Assisting in cash handling, stock management, and creating a fun environment for all.
What you bring
To be considered for the position, you will ideally have a positive attitude, enjoy working as part of a high functioning team and be able to work flexibly, including:
- A proven ability to multi-task
- A desire to achieve our vision, help others reach their fullest potential at work
- Be ready and willing to work within a team, communicating effectively and supporting one another
- Confident with training and assisting supported employees to reach their potential
- Have an affinity with numbers and are able to utilise modern computerised equipment such as cash tills and POS systems
About our organisation
Multicap is a high needs disability organisation assisting, developing and empowering people since 1962. Our people are outstanding and our work environment is professional and energised. We actively strive to be the leading source of creative and sustainable support options for people with disability. To find out more, visit www.multicap.org.au
Multicap has over 50 years’ experience in providing assistance to people with disability, specialising in high and complex needs. Started by six families who believed in the multiple capabilities of their children, Multicap became a champion of possibility for people with disability and their families all over Queensland. Today, Multicap is a community of possibility for more than 700 people and their families and provides tailored assistance to individual needs and goals.
Together we are a community of possibility in all ways and always.