Rostering and Admin Officer
Eight Mile Plains
Rostering and Admin Officer
- Innovative and growing human services organisation
- Dynamic, experienced team
- Queensland wide with opportunities for career development
Multicap is a leading disability organisation throughout Queensland and Northern NSW, and we are seeking an experienced Rostering and Admin Assistant, to support our Disabiliyt Services Team in administrative tasks and rostering of support workers. This position is full-time, based in Eight Mile Plains.
We are a rapidly growing and changing organisation, navigating through changes with the NDIS, and as our Rostering and Admin Assistant you will have two tasks, of providing a range of administration support and rostering of support workers across the Brisbane region. This is a fast paced environment, where you will be expected to meet deadlines and manage changing priorities as they arise. Multicap is passionate about providing high quality of care and a wide range of support to our participants, and integral to this is efficient staff rostering to provide that support.
Your new role
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Constructing schedules and rostering staff in Multicap's electronic rostering system (RiteQ) in accordance with customer needs
- Adding employees to the rostering system and maintaining data integrity of the rostering system across services
- Managing staff leave through RiteQ system and ensure replacement staff are in place to cover leave/shortages
- Provide administration support and assistance, ensuring all paperwork is completed
- Coordinate equipment, catering and agendas for meetings
This role will require a high level of autonomy, attention to detail and the ability to encourage interaction and discussion with a variety of internal stakeholders.
What you bring
To be considered for the position, you will ideally have a positive attitude, enjoy working as part of a high functioning team and be able to work flexibly on a range of projects, including:
- Previous experience working in a similar role, particularly knowledge of best practice rostering procedures in a similar industry
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in interpreting and adhering to workplace EBA, legislation, and awards
- Effective communication skills and customer support skills with the ability to liaise effectively with staff and managers to coordinate shifts
- Sound knowledge of MS Office suite or programs, including Excel and Word,
- Well developed capacity to manage the competing demands of a busy environment, work to deadlines, and maintain attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A positive attitude towards people with disabilities and the willing ness to work within Multicap's Values and Code of Conduct in order to meet Customer's needs
About our organisation
Multicap is a high needs disability organisation assisting, developing and empowering people since 1962. Our people are outstanding and our work environment is professional and energised. We actively strive to be the leading source of creative and sustainable support options for people with disability. To find our more, visit www.multicap.org.au.
Multicap has over 50 years’ experience in providing assistance to people with disability, specialising in high and complex needs. Started by six families who believed in the multiple capabilities of their children, Multicap became a champion of possibility for people with disability and their families all over Queensland. Today, Multicap is a community of possibility for more than 700 people and their families and provides tailored assistance to individual needs and goals.
Together we are a community of possibility in all ways and always.