Business Manager - Social Enterprises
Eight Mile Plains
Business Manager - Social Enterprise
Multicap - Eight Mile Plains
- Innovative, human services organisation
- Dynamic, experienced team
- Queensland wide with opportunities for career development
We are currently seeking a passionate and experienced Business Manager to drive our Multisnacks and Avegates teams in our Social Enterprise Business.
About our organization
Multicap has over 55 years’ experience in providing assistance to people with disability, specialising in high and complex needs. Started by six families who believed in the multiple capabilities of their children, Multicap became a champion of possibility for people with disability and their families all over Queensland. Today, Multicap is a community of possibility for more than 700 people and their families and provides tailored assistance to individual needs and goals.
Together we are a community of possibility in all ways and always.
Your new role:
This career opportunity is focused on winning new business and expanding opportunities that the company can pursue to develop and grow. Accountable for ensuring efficiency and profitability of business operations, ensuring sustainable development and long-term success.
As an experienced and professional Business Manager, you will be confident in building new networks and relationships, process improvement and marketing. You will also be providing guidance and direction to enhance performance of Multicap businesses in a manner which reflects our core values, vision and culture. You will also be:
- Developing and implementing commercial strategies in line with Multicap's goals and objectives, aimed at accelerating growth and profitability,
- Conducting market reserach and analysis to create business plans on commercial opportunties (expansion, business development, partnerships or new initiatives),
- Monitoring performance of commerical activities using key metrics and reporting to executive management, and giving insight into performance and profitability,
- Understanding of our customer needs and requirements to ensure they are being met, and recruiting new customers.
What you bring:
- Experience in sales, marketing and business development,
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis,
- Commercial awareness and acumen partnered with a strategic mindset,
- Excellent business relationship skills, organisational and leadership skills,
- Ability to produce reports, metrics, data and financial budgets,
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Manager, who is passionate about their work and supporting community not-for-profits.