Service Manager - Moreton Bay
- Leading high needs disability organisation
- Dynamic, experienced team
- State wide opportunities for growth
We are currently seeking an experienced Service Manager to lead the delivery of Multicap’s disability support services based in Moreton Bay.
The successful applicant will be responsible for management of select services, ensuring service delivery is reflective of customer need, delivering on agreed quality outcomes for the individual and organisation.
Your new role
Our customer focused successful applicant will be responsible for leading operational teams ensuring services reflect customer needs, the organisation’s core purpose, and deliver on agreed quality outcomes for customers and the organisation. Other primary duties will include:
- Managing the delivery of agreed quality services, in line with Multicap’s strategic priorities for the service and organization
- Providing influential leadership, direction and supports to Service Leaders and Direct Support Staff
- Establishing and maintaining key stakeholder relationships, enhancing the customers’ experience of Multicap services and providing opportunity for improved brand awareness and image.
- Maintaining and expanding customer base by building and maintaining rapport with customers; and identifying new customer opportunities
- Leading and developing a team of managers to ensure that service delivery and service expansion remains individually focused.
The position is a permanent full-time position for 76 hours per fortnight.
What you will bring
To be considered for the position, you will ideally have:
- Experience in the provision of services for people with disabilities, particularly those with complex behavioural/medical support needs
- Qualifications that underpin your practical experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of legislation, policy, and associated programs in the disability and/or related community services area.
- Experience in the development, training and implementation of positive behaviour support plans.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, ideally within a similar role
- Financial acumen including the development of individual service quotes and management of a prescribed budget.
- Proficiency in the use of Information Technology
- Ability to prioritise workload and respond to emergent situations.
- High level of effective oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of and capacity to apply Equal Opportunity and Workplace Health & Safety principles in the workplace.
About our organisation
Founded in 1962, Multicap has over 55 years' experience in providing assistance to people with disability, specialising in high and complex needs. Started by six families who believed in the Multicap capabilities of their children, Multicap became a champion of possibility for people with disability and their families all over Queensland. Today, Multicap is a community of possibility for more than 700 people and their families and provides tailored assistance to individual needs and goals. To find out more, visit www.multicap.org.au.