Human Resources Officer
Human Resources Officer
Would you like to work for a leading organisation who enhances the lives of people with a disability?
Are you looking to grow your career in the field of Human Resources?
We are seeking a motivated candidate to provide support to the Human Resources team. This full-time position is responsible for coordination of activities covering all facets of the employee life cycle including recruitment, learning and development, performance management, retention and reporting.
Your new role will include:
- Coordinating and support of all recruitment activity including posting job ads, screening, assessment centres
- Coordination of on-boarding and induction activities, processing contracts, payroll liaison
- Managing employee data and generating HR reports for the HR leadership team
- Responding appropriately to staff and leader queries by providing a high level of customer support
- Learning and Development administration support for employees including orientation and mandatory compliance training
- Coordinating off-boarding activities
- Supporting the HR Leaders with Employee Relations and Performance Management
What you bring
- Experience in a HR support role with a great eye for accuracy
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office
- Experience in a fast paced environment
- Ability to report & present HR data and metrics
- Strong communication & customer service skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Passion to learn and contribute ideas for improvement
This role will suit someone who is driven by process and continuous improvement. We are looking for a HR Officer who loves to work in a challenging and fast paced environment and will help us enhance and improve our processes by applying their analytical skills and methodology.
About our organisation
Founded in 1962, Multicap has over 55 years’ experience in providing assistance to people with disabilities, specialising in high and complex needs. Started by six families who believed in the multiple capabilities of their children, Multicap became champion of possibly for people with a disability and their families all over Queensland. Today, Multicap is a community of possibility for more than 1200 people and their families and provides tailored assistance to individual needs and goals. To find out more visit www.multicap.org.au.
Apply by 22 January 2019 to be considered for this newly created role.